Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Might Help The Game Be More Balance And More Fun =)

DreakinZ

I know a lot of people wouldn't like this idea, but...

"Reduced bullet damage over distance?"

I really like the idea of a survival mission, like defense but without the actual cryopod.

An ideal mission would be having this work as a bonus objective. You go steal an artifact (for example) but then Lotus informs you that the ship has now been surrounded by <insert Corpus/Grineer bonus boss here> and your extraction shuttle has been destroyed. She can send you a rescue team in X seconds. You would then have to battle wave after wave of enemies trying to survive, and then you have the option to refuse to leave (like with defend missions) and a couple more waves would happen, the last one carrying the bonus boss which would drop some nice items.

This would be a very rare thing, though, like the Stalker.

@zyraconne - I was thinking about that, buy they could really just change the range tbh cause then this will change the playing style. As shotgun low range with mssive dmg and spread could be use to defend or clear out enemies that are clump up, while the rifle can go out and be the front man with its mid range weapons and well for sniper they are the ones who stays back and finish off the big guys from a distance. and for pistol well theyre pistols =/

@Caligollioneus - I find that a great idea ^_^ but it being a bonus like the stalker idk cause really I would want to just keep playing that type of mission. but adding in boss if great maybe if you reach wave like 15 the first weak boss is in that wave then wave 30 the second weak boss come to play and so on =o

shotgun can shoot as far as other guns however... does pitiful damage... thing have to remember is that shotguns in this game work like they do in real life...

Short Range: will blow you out of your shoes with a concentraited blast

Long Range: is like being stun by a bunch of bees...

Basically way shotgun works in this game is up close will one shot almost anything with a direct blast, at a distance gonna blow an entire clip... unless you are refering to the HEK in particular.... i couldnt say but the Strun is fine as is... at distance i have to unload an entire clip up close its lunchmeat.

shotgun can shoot as far as other guns however... does pitiful damage... thing have to remember is that shotguns in this game work like they do in real life...

Short Range: will blow you out of your shoes with a concentraited blast

Long Range: is like being stun by a bunch of bees...

Basically way shotgun works in this game is up close will one shot almost anything with a direct blast, at a distance gonna blow an entire clip... unless you are refering to the HEK in particular.... i couldnt say but the Strun is fine as is... at distance i have to unload an entire clip up close its lunchmeat.

We're talking about Hek, and it acts like real life? when does a shot gun have the range of a sniper rifle ...?

Also those weaker shotgun are still strong being compared with its lower rank weapons. you can't compare a low rank shotgun with a higher ranking rifle obviously the shotgun will lose. We are talking about higher rank shot gun being compared with all the other higher rank guns as Hek is the strongest shot gun and the strongest gun.

any distance the dmg is the same for all weapon. If i shoot with a rifle at melee range it doesn't mean the dmg is higher compare when i shoot from far away.