Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♦♦♢♢Quasars♢♢♦♦ [Asia Region] ★ More Than 2 Years Being Active ★

--Q--Lebellium

I                                                                                                I

____I ooooo00000OOOO QUASARSCLAN OOOO0000ooooo   I____

\       I________________________________________________I       /

/______)                                                                                   (_______\

About Us:

Our clan is mainly conformed by asians and we have been active for more than 2 years.  Our main objetive is to create a community that shares the passion of playing Warframe. Our intention is to create a peaceful and fun atmosphere of cooperation and understanding to achieve high levels of skills for our members.

We always aim to research and  bring the latest Clan Tech to our members and always aim to improve our scores at Event Leaderboards.

With the intention to help our clanmates we organize events giving away plats or mods/blueprints every month. For more detailed information about our clan visit our website: http://www.quasarsclan.com/

Requisites to Apply to Quasars:

We are looking for hardcore or devoted players with more than 200 hrs in-game, Mastery Rank 10 or avobe. The conditions we ask are to be a friendly, mature and active player. With active we mean playing the game at least 5 times per Week. If you are not active enough i'm sorry, this is not the clan for you.

How to Apply to Quasars:

To apply to Quasars you have 3 options:
  • Write a post on this thread asking to be recruited.
  • Enter to our website and go to "Recruit" section: http://www.quasarsclan.com/recruit.php
  • Contact the current warlords --Q--AFKrasul, --Q--AFKdringpleasure, --Q--Mikeblitz or any member of the clan in-game.
  • Send a personal message through forums to --Q--AFKrasul, --Q--AFKdringpleasure, --Q--Mikeblitz, --Q--Haseo, --Q--Devi, --Q--Spidercythe, --Q--xWindBladex or any member of the clan. (To send a Personal Message use the Search Tool in forums, search for any member mentioned above, click on his profile then click "Send me a message")
Quasars Event Scores:
  • Eyes of Blight: 2nd
  • Mutalist Incursions: 2nd
  • Operation Grate Crash: 3rd
  • Operation Cryotic Front: 3rd
  • Operation Breeding Grounds: 1st 
  • Tethra's Doom Event: 5th 
  • Cicero Crisis Event: 11th 
  • Gravidus Event: 10th 
  • Arid Fear Event: 11th 
  • Kill Event: 12th 

Clan Emblem:

b4AvRhy.png

Dojo:

• Yes (everything 100% built and researched)

Date of Creation: 

• March of 2013

Websites:

25FlUmV.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I                                                                                                   I

____I  ooooo00000OOOO DOJOLAYOUT OOOO0000oooooo     I____

\       I___________________________________________ ______I       /

/______)                                                                                       (_______\

1st Floor:     

rbIiM5v.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Floor:    

yj4PrCB.jpg

B1 Floor:     

dRAMFfX.jpg

Edited by --Q--Lebellium

Guys the Aim of Quasar is to host an active community of warframe players, who enjoy each other's company, We aim to be one of the best , if not the best mountain clan around. So join up and let us expand the universe together.

To Join just message Lebellium or me, akrasul.... thanks

Edited by akrasul

as long as its social then i'd like to join. i've been with too many clans who doesnt even say a word the whole day

We do try to be social as we can, to prove this i will show you some screenshots took yesterday:

I62NVB6.jpg

diRUiCR.jpg

81W8WOY.jpg

XrYjbqc.jpg

We were celebrating the birthday of a clanmate, in these pictures you can see our fellow members -Asuna_SxSTyLe-, Arkhien, akrasul, devil_bhavan, iiTzNoMercy, Jaeger000, Kilade, MayorBing, Striker512, Xeluze and me.

I sent you a clan invitation. Accept it if you want, if not is ok too. Would be an honour to have you in our clan :) 
Edited by Lebellium

• 2 weeks later...