Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker And G3

FREQ1989

I have seen the stalker twice today. After his buff or fix, which ever one it is since I forget, he is still weak as before, or at least it seems that way to me. He just shows up and literally as fast as he appears, he dies. The G3 on the other hand, seem too OP from me encounter with them. I was running about a level 23-25 frame and the person i was with was in the 18-20 range. our weapons were in about that same category as well. The G3 showed up without me even knowing it was them (I didn't have a death mark in my mail. Don't know if that's a bug or not).  They show up at level 27 and only one of them actually attacks me. I don't know if that's how its supposed to be or not. Needless to say they captured us and rammed a bolt in our legs. Afterwards I noticed that even the one I fought only was dropped maybe a third of his life, and that was over a 3-5 min battle against him. Either way I think there are some numbers tweaking to be done with these two special experiences in the game. I haven't seen the harvester, although I have been marked for about a week or two now. I can't wait for that one, I like the feeling of chaos I get whenever they show up, and the actual sense of fear and danger they can bring.  Thanks for reading if you stuck with it for this long. You all have a great day!

FREQ1989

Warlord of The Troupe