Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Headshot Multiplier

Deadmice

So the lanka has a 2x headshot multiplier while the other rifles have 4x. Is this intended or a bug?

It depends,

Most players don't realize the Codex adds an extra crit bonus to weak points on enemies you have completely scanned. You could have had a low multiplier because you didn't complete the scans on that enemy like you did the rest so it gave you the normal 2x.

Also, for Lanka and any other charge weapon, elemental mods are a must because they greatly add to your charge damage.

It depends,

Most players don't realize the Codex adds an extra crit bonus to weak points on enemies you have completely scanned. You could have had a low multiplier because you didn't complete the scans on that enemy like you did the rest so it gave you the normal 2x.

Also, for Lanka and any other charge weapon, elemental mods are a must because they greatly add to your charge damage.

Where did you get this info from? I just tested it with Butchers (yeah for as much as I test and number crunch you'd think I'd have a full codex lol), doesn't seem true.

Before maxing out Butcher scans:

A7Uu4oO.png

8kAV6cr.jpg

After maxing out Butcher scans:

z3vEkHt.png

51jJYog.jpg

Edited by omgwtflolbbl