The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile @ Corpus Systems.

AVEOX

I didnt trust that link until i clicked after all it did have corPUSSYstem in it at first i though of some stuff but i was like "Fu*k it" and clicked on it afterwards i was just like "dafuq is this"

Edited by EPICMAN118

Hey, does anyone know, which one is older? Warframe or the company Corpussystems?

Because maybe these guys actually ARE Warframe players. And they either pay homage to the game OR they try to use the name similarity to cash in.

On an unrelated note: does anyone know, whether "Jedi", "Klingon" or "Azeroth" is copy protected? Planing to open my own business...

Hey, does anyone know, which one is older? Warframe or the company Corpussystems?

Because maybe these guys actually ARE Warframe players. And they either pay homage to the game OR they try to use the name similarity to cash in.

On an unrelated note: does anyone know, whether "Jedi", "Klingon" or "Azeroth" is copy protected? Planing to open my own business...

I would avoid those. Of them, "Azeroth" is the only one with a vague shot. If you plan on using any of them, ask the ones you think would be the rights holder.

EDIT: Also, from Corpus System's about page: Nos es grato dirigirnos a usted con el fin de presentar nuestra empresa Corpus Systems, S.A. de C.V. dedicada desde 1998 a la manufactura y comercialización de productos relacionados en equipos de carburación para gas L.P. en uso automotriz e industrial.

So they've been around for 16 years, while DE was working on Unreal Tournament at that time.

Edited by Llyssa