The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Here is my take. I wanted to take a picture of Valkyr showing her true colour. What better than her mimicing someone else's ability and adding a little rage to it?

:/ I'm a little disappointed in the quality. The only way to really get a picture from PS4 is by uploading the screenshot to Twitter and screenshotting the screenshot on my computer. I then am left with a raw image which I take into Photoshop and finally finalize as a PNG.

Valkyr's "Dive Bomb"! Who wouldn't want to see her dive with a bikini?! What better way to bomb the watter than with a jet powered mace?!

PSN ID: natek_morzy 

3eXwOqT.png

Edited by (PS4)natek_morzy

First time trying a contest out but here goes

66831_644291678953196_1022114435_n.jpg

Roto Drandel, runaburaddo· kama de busō ippikiōkami no ten'nō wa, kare no mottomo kurai bubun to mottomo akumeidakai raibaru, sutōkā to no kare no hitsuzen-tekina shōtotsu no tame ni go jishin o junbi suru tame ni amazon bonchi-nai de fukai mori no naka ni tsukare o shirazu ni kunren suru. Kazoekirenai hodo no shōri nimokakawarazu, kare wa kare ga jūdaina kiken ni sarasa rete iru to kanjite iru. Sutōkā no jōshō shinryaku o kangaeru to, roto wa ikinokoru koto ga dekiru nodarou ka?

Translation: Loto Drandel, a lone wolf Tenno armed with the Lunar Blood-Scythe, trains tirelessly within the dense forests within the Amazon Basin to prepare himself for his inevitable clash with his darkest and infamous rival, the Stalker. Despite countless victories, he feels that he is in grave danger. Given the Stalker's rising aggression, will Loto be able to survive?