Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto-Armor Modification

CHIRONE

Recently bought the new Excal Skin, and it looks great, but on excalP the P helm shows through some times, and also for my #4 setup for excalP the Pend Dragon helm is almost required, Could the skin be "reverted" to a "Package" Skin for body+ the helmet. Either make the helmet ONLY able to be worn with the skin, or just let it act like another skin,

the protoskin is a whole new mesh, so the regular helms for excal are not designed graphically to coordinate with it, they stated somewhere they are working on it, but because it is a whole new well pretty much a completely different frame its not a simple fix

the protoskin is a whole new mesh, so the regular helms for excal are not designed graphically to coordinate with it, they stated somewhere they are working on it, but because it is a whole new well pretty much a completely different frame its not a simple fix

even if the helms arnt support to be aligned, at the least, let us use helm but dont show it underneath the skin, and still feel like 150 is to high for it, but still bought it

even if the helms arnt support to be aligned, at the least, let us use helm but dont show it underneath the skin, and still feel like 150 is to high for it, but still bought it

agreed, i have the skin but i dont have excal Prime, so for me when i put on the skin there isnt even a helmet option anymore