The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Moments In Warframe? Funniest? Worst?

HalotroopermanX7

Yeah, the title says it all, tell me about your favorite, worst, funniest, and 'trollest' moments that you've ever had in Warframe, I wanna see what other players experience in Warframe so I can compare it to my Warframe life.

You may begin tenno, please respect each other in the comments below. :)

Coolest: While playing loki on a MD, I jumped onto an ancient's arm and shot him in the face with my Brakk, killing him instantly.

Worst: My friend and I struggling through a Grineer derelict invasion before we heard about the recruiting chat or corrupted mods.

Trollest: I accidently riplined some guy while trying to fly about.

Hmm. Well I'd have to say the best moment in warframe to date was when I was running ODD at wave 60, I was the last one standing and there was an anicent that had knocked me down, he must have glitched because he was just walking to the pod (which literally had less than 100 health left) and as he was pulling back his arm to finish it I shot him in the face and cleared the wave. Best moment ever lol.

Funniest moment is seeing enemies ragdoll after you kill them and watching their limbs go all screwy through the floor and walls and stuff.

Worst moment was forgetting to replenish the air on a potato surv alert (I think it was a potato. It was a while ago) and my oxygen ran out before 5 minutes, I had no revives and I got shot by a heavy gunner who was waiting for me on the otherside of the door to the extraction room. The alert ran out after that. *sobs*