The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wha-? Finisher Spotted!

HalotroopermanX7

I dunno if it was retribution or something... was it? like, whenever an enemy melees me, like sometimes they stumble, and then a prompt pops up to finish them, what is this??? was parts of Melee 2.0 released on accident or was it something discovered a while ago??? please explain to me!!!

Come up a few times, mostly because the stun from Valkyr Paralysis brings up the prompt as well most of the time. I believe they addressed it in one of the recent devstreams, as other oddities also got in like the ability to give the rescue target your secondary.

I saw this too! Except that I didnt have retribution... I was Valkyr in her ultimate and some grineer came up to me, i auto blocked and then, since i was spamming 'e', I did a weird finishing move where she pulled back and then smashed his face in with one punch. Ive never seen that before and it got me super excited. Cant wait for melee 2.0!

I saw this too! Except that I didnt have retribution... I was Valkyr in her ultimate and some grineer came up to me, i auto blocked and then, since i was spamming 'e', I did a weird finishing move where she pulled back and then smashed his face in with one punch. Ive never seen that before and it got me super excited. Cant wait for melee 2.0!

O_O I can't wait for melee 2.0 too!