Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Melee 2.0 Is Coming, Cpt Vor Still Doesn't Drop Loots.

arche

It is a feature, WAI as it is.

You join Warframe, make it to the first boss... Your first lesson is taught by a boss that makes a lvl 30 top forma Frame HAVE to kill it in three phases, cannot be speed face-lol'd and you get no resource or MOD. 

Then because you killed Vor you get marked by the Stalker, and if he comes and you manage to beat him with your Skana and Braton you get a Slash Dash. Yeah it was changed recently but not forgotten... We all owe VegetableBasket a round for taking fancy to my joke and being close enough to DE to rub it with salt so they changed it. The huge amount of fail in that design decision will live past its departure.

Last but not least, Earth... You killed Vor, got no drops... Killed Stalker for a Slash Dash... Then made it to Earth and the possiblity of decent crafting... To get gangbanged by Grineer leaders in Interception.

This is Tenno Test Grounds for you. You can go back to cryosleep if thats too much for you!

im thinking that they are prioritizing other urgent things than this, since the community is demanding alot for content

No, that is not accurate. Warframe has weekly content in the form of weapons for a goodish time now. I dont like to call it content but it is content nonetheless. Not fixing stuff should not be taken lightly by the community, not when so many new things are added to the game. It is surely becoming a characteristic in the personality of DE as an entity. DE spits content weekly, focusing on new problems more than fixing old ones, probably because they got spoiled by a group of players patient enough to sit thru many updates of new bugs instead of old fixes. They lose some, like myself, but keep many, as its evident. If the end tally looks good for DE, I dont see them changing this facet of their persona.

No, that is not accurate. Warframe has weekly content in the form of weapons for a goodish time now. I dont like to call it content but it is content nonetheless. Not fixing stuff should not be taken lightly by the community, not when so many new things are added to the game. It is surely becoming a characteristic in the personality of DE as an entity. DE spits content weekly, focusing on new problems more than fixing old ones, probably because they got spoiled by a group of players patient enough to sit thru many updates of new bugs instead of old fixes. They lose some, like myself, but keep many, as its evident. If the end tally looks good for DE, I dont see them changing this facet of their persona.

Finally someone who shares my view~ I can't agree more~ 

Vor is in fact broken. Dropping nothing (Seer is a mission reward). I've gone back and forth with DE through support tickets over a dozen times now and keep getting the same damn responses insisting that he's working properly and drops are all a chance. Just shy of 1000 Vor kills and they're still wrong. HE DROPS NOTHING.

Vor is in fact broken. Dropping nothing (Seer is a mission reward). I've gone back and forth with DE through support tickets over a dozen times now and keep getting the same damn responses insisting that he's working properly and drops are all a chance. Just shy of 1000 Vor kills and they're still wrong. HE DROPS NOTHING.

Ikr~