Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Progress Cannot Be Saved

(PSN)HoopDiablo41

This is a problem that needs to be adressed. Ive had numerous 40 minute + survivals now where I don't fet anything I did in that mission. 40 minutes worth of exp, mods, credits, rewards. And this has happened numerous times. I also lose my tower key I used to go in there with. This is a muat to be fixed. Its ridiculous to waste that much time on this game for nothing but to be robbed of everything I worked for (n)

yes i have had this to i have bin to wave 100 in ODD 2 times now and at the end or well im playing this happens progress cannot be saved its crazzy thats over 4 houres of stuff mods money and everything els and a wast of xp and cred bossters to plzz do something its crazzy 

i know what you all mean! I have this problem + horrible frame rate and lag when im in parties. This is why I decided not to buy the access package. If these issues don't resolve when the better ps4 games come out in a few months, i'm quitting this game completely

Edited by (PS4)Tardive

I've had this problem, too.  In fact, I haven't been able to save my progress since Saturday.  I've played 8 games now:  1 host migration, 1 blue screen, and now 6 "progress will not be saved."  I'm desperate to play this game, I've got about 220 hours in and I still love it, but now I essentially am not allowed to play.  Does anyone else have the same issue where literally zero games save?

All the stories I just read make me feel lucky. I rarely get no saved progress but the last one out of maybe 4 in 3 months happened after a T3 extermination and did not get too keep Boltor prime receiver. Wouldn't have been so bad but that is the last component I need.

Something to address this issue should some sort of compensation.

I have now tried at least a dozen times too claim a receiver of the Bolton prime design. Well that is my sob story I share hope it has a happy ending.

All the stories I just read make me feel lucky. I rarely get no saved progress but the last one out of maybe 4 in 3 months happened after a T3 extermination and did not get too keep Boltor prime receiver. Wouldn't have been so bad but that is the last component I need.

Something to address this issue should some sort of compensation.

I have now tried at least a dozen times too claim a receiver of the Bolton prime design. Well that is my sob story I share hope it has a happy ending.

Edit... Odd not T3 ext.

This is a rough one.  The point of the game is personal progress.  Having that portion not working is...well, it's game-breaking. 

I couldn't agree more....  It's obvious, as other posters have mentioned, that a game designed specifically for players to progress based on gameplay and acquisition of elements within VERY time-consuming missions should place at the highest priority the saving of mods, exp, bp's, etc. during the course of the play.

At the very least, perhaps DE might consider a means by which current mission progress is saved locally first, then updated on the DE servers so that if there's some sort of mystery disconnect that prevents the latter from happening after the mission completes, a retry can take place when its restored....

Add my name to the list of frustrated players that's spent considerable time on lengthy missions (finally getting that bp I need) only to have my progress lost in the end.

Every since the last update 12.4 my friend PSN badassmoe has had this issue constantly. I feel bad for him cuz I don't have this issue. But like two nights ago id like to say. Moe, Mr blue thumbs and myself played moes last t3ext and we all received the rhino prime blue print after a lot of time spent farming. well moe never got his reward due to the constant unable to save game. Is there anything I can tell him to help him self fix the issue and/or is there away he can receive his reward he worked hard to get and really really wanted, I think more then any of us. Any feed back would be much appreciated thanx for an awesome game by the way, Warframe = online crack lol

I am in the same boat.  Ever since the most recent update, my game has had trouble saving after missions.  I have lost rewards numerous times.  Hell, my game kicks me out and reloads half of the time when I am just sitting in the menus.  Now it is refusing to recognize my Mastery Rank Tests too - no matter how many times I pass them it won't update.  DE I love this game, and I have always been a supporter of what you are doing, but it really is getting to the point where it is hard to play.  I can't get my Soma because I can't Rank up, and I haven't gone to the Void in a while because I don't want to get a Prime part just to lose it.  Please fix this.

Yeah, I feel your pain, I've lost 2 boltor prime receivers, 2 ember prime bp's and countless fusion cores. I also added a forma to my boltor prime and it shows a gold star, but the v polarity is not there, just the default one. Im afraid to do any more voids or ODD's.

This is a problem that needs to be adressed. Ive had numerous 40 minute + survivals now where I don't fet anything I did in that mission. 40 minutes worth of exp, mods, credits, rewards. And this has happened numerous times. I also lose my tower key I used to go in there with. This is a muat to be fixed. Its ridiculous to waste that much time on this game for nothing but to be robbed of everything I worked for (n)

i hear ya, i get logged out of the game AND i'm stuck at rank 3 after doing the rank up mission 4 times. completing them all successfully yet still rank 3

You know the sad thing I'm not seeing anyone from WF support answering or address any of these issues. I see them all over The Pc forums but nothing on ps4. I really feel like we are being neglected and ignored and that unfortunate. Because If they don't address this soon this patch will be the death of the ps4 version of WF and me personally I'm very very close going to my bank and disputing  the prime access charge and let them eat it. Because i cant play the game anyways why am i paying for a service that there not able to provide.   Since the last patch 75 percent of my progress wont updates I'm disconnecting from the main screen constantly  I have to update my arsenal 3-4 times before it saves. When i host game no one joins today i couldn't even invite anyone or the invites go out Ten mins later. I did Odd 3 times today lost several corrupt mods and I'm pissed on top of that all my booster have been wasted because nothing saving anyways . Quite honestly they've lost my trust any other company would have had this fixed I cant believe that this company is this incompetent. I see Pc getting all the attention and Ps4 is left on the back burner.  GG EPIC FAIL!

• 2 months later...