Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting All To The Midnight Lotus! Come And Check Out This Friendly Clan!

Implodingbanana

Midnight lotus is a new clan that my friend pandasinja and I made and we've spent some time organizing it and the dojo for new recruits! We hope to be a fun, sociable, helpful, community like clan

BUT PLEASE DON'T COME TO JUST TAKE CLAN TECH THEN LEAVE THAT IS NOT APPRECIATED >:(

let me tell you a little about my Tenno self:

Name: Thecool1232

Time played:430 hours (iv'e been playing for over a year now)

Status in clan: general/second warlord

you don't need anything to qualify you can be a veteran, experienced player, or fresh out of the cryopod we don't care! we don't care where your from or what you are we don't discriminate in any way!

Rules that should be obvious:

No Racism

No discrimination of sex(gender)or any extreme sexual talk(its preferred that you not chat in this way but we can't control you so its up to you)

No bullying

No sharing of overly personnel information such location,email, school, ETC.(if you wish to contact a certain person open a tab in chat box and talk one on one at YOUR OWN RISK)

If you are going to leave for a long period of time such as but no limited to:

Business trip, vacation, moving, being grounded, or if you just need to study or take a break from the computer

please contact me on my forums page and also contact Pandasinja on his forums page to let us know. (we understand that theirs emergencies and such so its not like we'll kick you out if ur gone for about a week or so.

SO if you want to join respond to this thread stating you want to join by following this format:

Time played:

when did you start(estimated):

Reason for joining:

this is just some basic info so we know what type of player were recruiting. we want to know if your a new player or a vetran looking for a small clan to hang out with.

So again tell me if you want to join.

The clan will no doubt be more active if more active members join so please we only want active players not people who dont play for weeks then decide to play again. active members please!