The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Questions

(PSN)korm-2_0

Question

So I'm doing the new event on PS4 (Can't spell it, tehtra's doom? Something like that) And I have a question. Do you get the rewards at the end of the event?

Just asking this because it was supposed to end a few days ago, but they added more time to finish it (April 9 if I remember well)

4 answers to this question

The prizes you get are solely dependent on your highest single score in the event,as well. If you want the best machine gun in the game that isn't the Soma,then you need to get that core to extraction before it drops to half health on the first Cipher mission. The second Cipher mission nets you a swanky badge if you do good enough.

The prizes you get are solely dependent on your highest single score in the event,as well. If you want the best machine gun in the game that isn't the Soma,then you need to get that core to extraction before it drops to half health on the first Cipher mission. The second Cipher mission nets you a swanky badge if you do good enough.

Yeah, I only asked this because I saw some people in my clan that had a badge that didn't look like the clans ^^. 

So I thought somehow some people got the prize.