Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Chat Bot?

(PSN)Darkrai848

Question

Ok I just got kicked from the recruiting chat for asking to be invited to a T2 cap mission...  which is odd as that is what recruiting is for.  I just want to know if any thing else could come from it then just being kicked?  Like will I get in trouble or something?  Sorry.

8 answers to this question

No, you just aren't allowed to recruit or trade in region chat because it encourages spam. We have other channels and private messages for that. You weren't in recruiting, you just thought you were. Common error.

Just relog.

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

No the chat bot is on all chats on PS4.  He will kick people selling in recruiting chat and he will also kick people recruiting in trade chat too.

You don't get kicked for trading in trade or recruiting in recruiting. You were in the wrong chat tab by mistake and got kicked. Just relog and be sure to be in the correct tab next time.

It's that simple.

I do know that if you typed something that is too long with too many repeating symbols, KickBot will instantly kick you. Seen that quite a few times on the recuiting chat.

eg. "H>T2.....................................................Mobile.D........................PM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................."

Ok I just got kicked from the recruiting chat for asking to be invited to a T2 cap mission

Kickbot working as intended. Only when a host is looking for people to join his/her game is considered recruiting. What you are doing is just trying to ride along for the free orthos/ember/paris part. And you most probably spammed it too much.