Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Idea

(PSN)SourDiesel187

Okay roll with me here.  A sentinel that is support oriented. One idea i had is one that works similiar to corpus drones giving extra shield/health.  Another idea wouldbe a Sentinel with a belt ammo feeder increase primary/secondary clip size and damage. Also a prime Sentinel  would be nice. Mybe a mine mod for sentinel. I would really like too see the ammo belt running from sentinel to gun. This game needs some mounted guns or true lmg built in suppressors. Step yur game up DE

Majority of the sentinel powers are underwhelming.I sill like the belt ammo idea. I also think a sentinel mod that causes it to do certain things  when u use your abilities would be cool like a 1   2 punch.  Also more weapon. I feel like carrier is overused, they need to make more enticing skills on them. It would be cool if it dropped shield cover similar to killzone shadow fall. R there any weapons better than poison dart?

Majority of the sentinel powers are underwhelming.I sill like the belt ammo idea. I also think a sentinel mod that causes it to do certain things  when u use your abilities would be cool like a 1   2 punch.  Also more weapon. I feel like carrier is overused, they need to make more enticing skills on them. It would be cool if it dropped shield cover similar to killzone shadow fall. R there any weapons better than poison dart?

I dunno, I really like wyrm's power, and shade's is really good too. I wouldn't say the majority of sentinel powers are underwhelming, but some are (looking at dethcube, here).

As for the ammo belt idea, I still don't think it would work well, and this is why: it would definitely be OP. Think about a soma without the reload. Or an infinite ammo ogris with no reload.

I already mention the mod guardian

250px-GuardianMod.png

Now, I know this isnt what you meant, but it works just as well and doesn't need a replacement.

One last thing. I don't know about you or anyone else, but i recently startd using sentinels without their weapons. I did this for a few reasons:

1. More productivity with powers

2. So they don't mess up stealth that is occasionally a good idea

3. So they stop stealing kills

Edited by IANOBW