The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime On Ps4

(PSN)TheSeamlessSuit

I know that this has been asked and answered before, and I understand that he was an incentive to get initial funding for the game, but pretty please? I'm sure that any of the people who actually bought the Founder's package to support the game would be happy for others to have their shiny Warframe. Even if it was released just as a skin for the normal Excal. it would be good enough for me. I just really like the white prime over the black.

On a side note, maybe you could release the alabaster skin for PS4 and make that some sort of PS4 founder's thingo?

It's founder-exclusive, not PC exclusive.  The fact that there aren't PS4 players with it yet is just due to the "rainbow bridge" not being up and running yet.

This will never happen.  The forums exploded over Frost Prime being a lie.  How much more do you think will happen if it was Excalibur?  Founders gear is and shall forever remain exclusive.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I get the whole idea of 'Founder's exclusive' however the actual Founder's package itself was PC exclusive. PS4 players were never and will never be able to buy a Founder's pack, therefore at some point the PS4 player must have payed a minimum of $50 on a game they had never played on a platform they didn't intend to play it on. Are people who started on PS4 going to be completely denied something that is so obviously desired (How many Topics, seriously though) just because they were unfortunate enough to be exposed to this game too late. Yes new PC players have the same issue, but provided they didn't just get their PC after founder's ended, they at least had a chance to get it.

Also the $20 pack did not get you Excal. Prime, so yes a minimum of 50 for the above circumstances to get Excal. Prime.

Edited by (PS4)TheSeamlessSuit

I know that this has been asked and answered before, and I understand that he was an incentive to get initial funding for the game, but pretty please? I'm sure that any of the people who actually bought the Founder's package to support the game would be happy for others to have their shiny Warframe. Even if it was released just as a skin for the normal Excal. it would be good enough for me. I just really like the white prime over the black.

On a side note, maybe you could release the alabaster skin for PS4 and make that some sort of PS4 founder's thingo?

No.

New to the game i guess well this game didn't release on Ps4 when Excalibur prime was available but it was never going to be available for us because it was exclusive for PC only. Most players are PC players to so the vote for Excalibur prime will never happen because they supported the game and was the founders for it so they got something we all don't have that should be in the game. Exclusive or not all main characters forms should be in a game and yes there is a different with Excalibur & Excalibur prime over all looks matter my guess they did this not really thinking about the future players to much and did this note Excalibur & Excalibur prime are not as good as most warframes today so maybe people on Ps4 want care about him to much even tho he is the main character lets make better warframes so they did so but people started seeing Excalibur prime is not in the game so its a problem and always will be. But DE said they was going to do something for us some type of exclusive something not really sure but if it adds up to Excalibur prime im fine Excalibur something some guy was trying to tell me Excalibur proto was it but thats going to be available for everyone so that don't add up so sit back play the game and have fun in till then.

All primes (frames and weapons) should be made available in one way or another, for both PS and PC. Full stop.

The whole exclusive nonsense is just a strawman angry kids try to pass as scarecrow whenever they someone else wishes to play with the same pixels as they are.

I stopped caring whether or not I had unique toys back when I was 5. Too bad not everyone grows up.

Edited by HansJurgen

Think about it this way warframe is a game right? only warframe not warframe2.0 or anything outside its name only on PC and Ps4 only no other systems not xbox or wii but one game is different because you all supported the game everyone knows this by now or should but at whatever meetings they had with sony or who ever DE new it was coming to Ps4 or wanted on Ps4 and knew when the Ps4 was getting release so they could of release some type of founders thats not founders by meaning or just change the name but they didn't so we should always be left out from this? Its just best left as a bad idea and should be takein out ps4 codex i remember a codex shows everything thats available or things thats just in the game but Excalibur prime is not we have PC codex just about lol 

Sure.

Thank you for such an open minded and helpful response.

You're welcome.

(My response doesn't have to be open-minded or helpful - my opinion is that the Founders gear should stay exclusive to the people who bought into the program, to keep this game alive in its formative stages, without whom there would likely be no PS4 version, and who were assured that these limited-edition items would never again be achievable. And DE would seem to share this sentiment.)

Tell that to people who buy limited edition cars then. 

This is true.

There are only 500 of the utterly fabulous RS500 made, everyone else has to pony around in the standard Focus RS.

If you dont get one, you cant have one, if you dont earn enough money, you cant have one, if you want to buy one a day after the last one is sold, guess what?

You cant have one.

There are only 4000 Tag Heuer Monaco Carreras being made, I would love one, I dont have enough to buy one now, and when they are sold out, I wont be able to get one.

Life sucks, then you die, get over it.