The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Here's The Self-Deprecating Introduction Of Sadwyrm.

Sadwyrm

Heya. I figured I should introduce myself before making a fool of myself.

I'm Sadwyrm. A not-very-stereotypically polite person operating out of Singapore. I'm thinking of becoming a game dev guy, but all I've got going for me is my ability to pull ideas out of thin air and talk too much. I'm horrible at programming because I'm already trying not to forget around five languages so cramming in C++, C# and SQL is kind of killing me. I also can't draw. So. Yeah. That's kind of bad. I can do animation by looking through a book and tend to obsess over every little detail, though. And I can describe with words. A lot of words. Guess that's a plus. Not for school, though.

I also like Mandalorians. So far, I can only remember the insults and a few random phrases. Oya manda, ner vode!

Gameplay-wise in Warframe, I'm using Mag until I finish the building of Saryn and Valkyr. I also can't aim. If you play with me, don't expect me to hit anything further than 20m. Unless I'm using a shotgun. Then I might hit something. Mostly the floor. I also take the "HONOUR BEFORE REASON" and "I AM A PALADIN. I SHALL PROTECT THE PEOPLE." thing a little very seriously. So if you play with me, expect me to die very quickly charging a Bombard or something with my Skana. I should probably get Frost but he seems a bit... cold. I also get lost very quickly in a map. I wish everyone would stop leaving me behind.

I am a nice person, though. Mostly. Don't expect me to be honest much past the starting post of this thread, though. I've gotten hit with enough death threats that are interesting enough to talk about, though I do take such threats very seriously. I'll be honest about those. As well as the list of names and insults I've been called for defending various causes, which also netted me more death threats.

Oh, and don't expect me to run through a hallway full of Eviscerators and minigunners to revive you on an Extermination mission. I have a hard enough time not dying as it is.

... Cheers.

EDIT: Reading through this, it seems I've managed to make a fool of myself.

Edited by Sadwyrm

Wall'o'Text aint no good!

Anyway welcome Tenno

You should see my assignment submissions. Over 10,000 words even after removing almost everything including most important stuff.

I like WoTs. Gives the reading a nice, chewy and full texture to it.

But yeah, welcome to the game! This is refreshing, compared to a lot of other introductions I've seen.

You're... The guy who played Gunbound on some older relative's account until he got annoyed and forced you to make your own account, correct? Glad you liked the introduction. Took me hours shortening it.