Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Tower, The Construction Frame

ShiningArmor

Well, my comment was more towards Warframe in general but alright!

Well, I had suggested a defense warframe and my final ability was a barricade/cover. What do you think?

Maybe you could have a watered down version for your third!

A deployable barricade? We already have Volt's Electric Shield and Frost's Snow Globe, and a massive terrain with multiple covers, so I'm not sure that would be a good idea.

Well... does Electric Shield and Snow Globe have turrets on it and ability boosts?

When shooting through Electric Shield, it makes your bullets deal electric damage. When an enemy is inside Snow Globe, they get slowed down because they have the frost effect on them.

Ability boosts in meaning like if your in range of the barricade (in my warframe, people can get into the barricade), you get + 50% efficiency and stuff like that.

Hm. That could work. But the efficiency would be a bit over doing it because people can throw out ultimate after ultimate, so what about accuracy and damage boost when aiming over the barricade? It would be like propping your gun up on the barricade to get more accurate, and the barricade itself could give a damage boost. Or maybe a defense boost. Hm.