Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Mod Screen Needs Better Sorting.

ManTouch

I searched and didn't find anyone addressing this.

I have a hard time dealing with finding mods I need after acumilating 242 mods that I currently have. I just want to upgrade one I already put points into, but I can't just click on it and do that. I have to go into the mod screen, find it again, then find the mods that I want to fuse with it.

Sorting all of that out is cumbersome with the current UI for it. I often just can't see the specific mod I want to fuse until I check and double check through all of them. I also hate having to remove the mod from the weapon slot to fuse it. It creates a lot of back and fourth between several screens and I'm starting to just ignore it and play with mods at their base attributes.

Please just allow us to click a mod from anywhere and have all fuse, sell, and weapon apply options go from there. We don't need it broken apart several screens playing Where's Waldo with mods.

Best way to do it right now is by name if the mod you want to upgrade hasn't been upgraded yet and once you have upgraded it, sort by rating so that it groups fusion cores and mods with a similar effectiveness together.

Agreed, the current UI is rather cumbersome to use. I like all of your points, and another thing that would be more ergonomic is to have it actually save your sorting options so you don't have to take the time to fix it again. It's just a few seconds, but when you're double-checking the mod screen after every mission and then digging through for that Redirection mod you picked up, it's somewhat annoying.