The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Believe Melee 2.0 Will Make Ash More Desirable.

8bit_Ghost

Omg seriously, dude how did you forget the one major factor Melee 2.0 will do to Ash.

THE COMBO MULTIPLIER WORKS WITH BLADESTORM!!!! 

Blade storm does 2k damage so ya, after like a 20 combo you will do 40k a hit with blade storm. :)

Not sure about 40k per hit...

But yes, this is a clincher that will make Ash's Ult much more useful for higher-end gameplay. Build the combos, find target, Press 4 to watch slaughter.

Best part is, teammates can stay back while you do your thing, as Bladestorm gives Ash invincibility, and decoy status. Targets fire at a teleporting Ash in their midst, doing nothing, while teammates can either focus on objectives, or on assisting with the mowdown.

The Day people stop trying to mod Ash like loki is the day they understand how really good Ash is.

To be honest I see it as the reverse. Loki players seem to focus too much on the stealth Loki has instead of the field manipulation powers. Ash is the one meant to be stealthy and surprising, and he has great mobility on the field. But whatever works for the player and what fits their play style and keeps them alive is the important stuff. I just hate how often I hit 2 as a panic button on Loki...

Edited by 8bit_Ghost