Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access With Update 13?

Sunder

90 day boosters means no earlier than every 90 days...

Not really. They can just stack the boosters and it's really in DE's best interest to push out new prime access when prime stuff becomes too accessible for most people to justify buying prime access packs.  There's nothing stopping them from doing it a bit earlier than before :|

Edited by Aggh

i believe prime stuffs will be here around u13.5 which assuming u13 is today (tomorrow for most other region), u13.5 will be here in 5 weeks time...

beside, we only got rhino prime not long ago...

i agree i think it would be around update 13.5 but i would think that would be about 6 weeks after 13 hits, seeing as the major updates are growing larger and more cram packed each time. that being said though i base my guesses of time lines off of what update numbers they give us, the faster they get to a .5 the  longer it will take and the more likely we are to get close to a .9 update (which they seem to be shying away from now). but honestly i dont think there is really any set pattern or rule to it and i dont see them making one anytime soon, then again someday they most likely will as it becomes more important and needed.