Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rerum: The Warframe Of Creation

Cazzzz

I have come up with (literally) an entire Warframe design, and would like to get one of the developers in on. My idea focuses in on a Warframe that, like the Fusion MOAs, can create units to serve the Tenno. This isn't like Shadows of the Dead, that rises the enemy's deceased from the grave. It is a Warframe, that can create other Warframes! (Obviously not with restrictions on the strength of this created frame) The name, Rerum, comes from the Latin word for creation. This Warframe, given i an get a developer in on it, will be FULLY discussed via email. I don't want to go into detail, and have the chance that someone wants to claim the idea as their own. IF a developer chooses this idea to go into the game, I'm thinking that Rerum could be placed in an update after a bit of experimentation. Probably U14, since we have the Water-Frame being released for U13. If you are a developer reading this, and want to get in on my idea, email me at my account's email address. If you are a developer i bet you could get to it. It's not like ill just tell the public my email! Thanks!

-Cazzzz