Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World Conquest Ghost Clan ! Fresh New And Ready Take Over!

Kill_Screen

69g9lc_th.jpgOH YEAH TENNNO THATS  RIGHT U UDO POWERED PEOPLE  WE R GONNA  TAKE OVER FROM THEGROUND UP   OUR   DOJO IS COMPLETE WITH  GRANDEST HALL N ALL THE RESEARCH LABS ATM  UNDERWAY   GIVE IT SOME TIME I MADE IT LAST NIGHT  ALSO IM LOOKING TO TAKE IN  NEW TENNO OD TENNO  TENNO FOR  TANNING IDGAF  .....about me i play daily   and i  farm  daily  ...harvy  beina    pus pus so i dont got my detron yet ( sniff sniff)  but thats ok  hmu  ingame and  il add u or  hmu here n il add u ...=P    cept during  central u day time im off playing soldier so il b on    after 5 pm central texas thank u very much !

BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION  the emblem  should b uplaoded with u13 or any ting after 12.6.1   if it got accepted wuahahah  ok  toodles   AN  JOIN MEEEE   the more people   join the  bigger we become the more people interact the more we take over!!!!

.....i...have no idea what i just read .....but iam guessing its a recruitment drive

its me  being me  in  the forums looking for peope who got humor .....spunk not downers such as ur self mrr. prof !!  any  ways join ul liek it ....like milk shakes

its me  being me  in  the forums looking for peope who got humor .....spunk not downers such as ur self mrr. prof !!  any  ways join ul liek it ....like milk shakes

sorry man i am enjoying your randomness but sorry iam actualy a warlord of the clan mercenary dragons 60 members full on emblem - http://spyroandc.deviantart.com/art/Mercenary-Dragons-logo-440859898

every piece of research done with parkour room and pvp arena at the ready with loyal mercenary friends by my side no i wouldnt quit the clan i made it and i will stick with it but i am flattered and thank full for your invite