Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Request For De When The Next Prime Access Is Released

(PSN)DevilOfMidnight

Hi developers, forum mods, and other players! First off I would like to say thanks for adding Prime Access in the first place. As someone on the wallet warrior side of the game, I'm glad to be able to "go for it" all at once. I also appreciate splitting up the bonuses on PS4 into more manageable prices- very good form indeed.

That said, I would like to request that the $140 bundle with the 4300 platinum return, possibly as a third option for those like me who love plat shopping sprees. That would be the ideal, to have the Frame+Plat package and then the accessory/ booster bundle, then a combination at top-tier pricing for both. If that can't be done, then I'd like to request an equivalent bundle of platinum come with the accessory package so that it reaches closer to the big 43. Thanks for reading!

I personally think that spending 150 dollars in a videogame is a huge waste, but that's your choice.

And some people think putting huge amount of hours grinding these things is a waste ;)

Some people have time and some have money, that's just how it is man! :D

And some people think putting huge amount of hours grinding these things is a waste ;)

This guy gets it! What if I get hit by a bus? Do I really want to be laying in the hospital bed thinking "I still have that stupid Soma in the oven?"

My time is more valuable, and DE can play in my pockets all they want.

I personally think that spending 150 dollars in a videogame is a huge waste, but that's your choice.

Time is the most precious resource we have in this life.

BTW-Statistically most players dont pay a dime in a F2P game.

If it weren't for some of the big spenders the F2P game market wouldn't be profitable and the games would not exist.

Exactly.

Edited by Ronyn

Have you not bought DLC for anything? I bought all the Mass Effect 3 story goodies piecemeal, and enjoyed each of them on my way to the final conflict. Just Cause 2 DLC went on a crazy sale for PS Plus, adding up to less than a dollar for most items, and I snapped 'em all up and was a little further ahead. Mortal Kombat and Injustice's Season passes were a great value for me, but that's probably because I'm a massive fan of the franchise and fighting systems in those games- I suck at Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom 3, so I never put anything down for them, but they were fun to try.

Problem with that mentality, is the old Hardcore vs Casual player debate. Games used to cater to the Hardcore players who played/tested the content and mechanics, until developers learned that needy casual players were willing to pony up obscene amounts of money to look Hardcore. 'Hey I want what that guy has but I has no time!' Enter in "Free 2 Play" and Microstores.

It's simple really and not a hostile statement. If you have no time and or desire to farm/grind earn items in a multiplayer gaming environment. Then that style of gaming is NOT for you and possibly gaming in general if you're that short on time. Try something else along the lines of pick up and play offline 1p games; there's tons of them or even shop on Kickstarter. Why force your style of gaming in someone else's preferred environment? To me, that's just an entitled attitude that has become very common.

And BTW, the in-game economy is so inflated right now from the abundance of Plat it's not even funny. The only real pricing on anything is from players who have actually played the game. Wallet Warriors just throw Plat around like its candy.

But alas, money talks. That's why we have so many broken, DLC bloated games out there. Thanks Weekend Warriors with no time to play games!

Dear lord, stop right there. I've had enough of that murky definition to last me a lifetime.

Sign Out link is top right.

It's 'murky' because people are afraid of definitions and prefer everything to be relative. Indifference is easier albeit ignorant. /shrug.

Problem with that mentality, is the old Hardcore vs Casual player debate. Games used to cater to the Hardcore players who played/tested the content and mechanics, until developers learned that needy casual players were willing to pony up obscene amounts of money to look Hardcore. 'Hey I want what that guy has but I has no time!' Enter in "Free 2 Play" and Microstores.

It's simple really and not a hostile statement. If you have no time and or desire to farm/grind earn items in a multiplayer gaming environment. Then that style of gaming is NOT for you and possibly gaming in general if you're that short on time. Try something else along the lines of pick up and play offline 1p games; there's tons of them or even shop on Kickstarter. Why force your style of gaming in someone else's preferred environment? To me, that's just an entitled attitude that has become very common.

And BTW, the in-game economy is so inflated right now from the abundance of Plat it's not even funny. The only real pricing on anything is from players who have actually played the game. Wallet Warriors just throw Plat around like its candy.

But alas, money talks. That's why we have so many broken, DLC bloated games out there. Thanks Weekend Warriors with no time to play games!

Hello! :D but buying weapons and warframes and mods doesn't hurt anyone in this game! :) and you may now say that the trading aspect has taken a beating because of people buying plat and stuff like that.

But what we have to understand here is that if no one buys anything in a f2p game then that game will probably fail (They wanna earn money ofc). :)

The good thing about the world is that people can have their own opinion and nothing is right and wrong so :D

Edited by DisOrd3r