The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Stop Update 13 Threads

Magicfingers

i don't know about you people, but i'm getting sick and tired of logging on to the forums and seeing every other post about "where is update 13...when will it get here...blah, blah, blah". why do people feel the need to start a new thread about it? why can't they just add to the many, many other posts about it?

i am therefore beginning a petition to stop the posts about it. if someone makes a new post about it, i think they should have their posting privileges taken away from them until after update 13 arrives...then they can start again. i'll put my name at the head of the list

Magicfingers

We can't avoid it, not everyone notice the megathread even though it's there and so they make separate threads. Also forums should be open to things such as critical feedbacks. I don't see the need to take away people's right on posting here if they post something that's on topic.

nope...although it concerns U13, it's about the many people who keep making butt hurt posts about it not being here

Nope....

The title is "Petition to stop Update 13 Threads" and I do believe this thread falls under the category of U13.

...And you know I'm just messing with your right? 

<3

Nope....

The title is "Petition to stop Update 13 Threads" and I do believe this thread falls under the category of U13.

...And you know I'm just messing with your right? 

<3

pssssssssst....don't tell anyone, but between just you and me, this is a troll thread...wink, wink, nudge, nudge