The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elder Scrolls Online O_O

aldlv13

• 1 month later...

I hate it, they ruined everything about TES. Sides the F2P model is much more popular than the suscription based one.Only one that is still living is WoW cuz, let's face it, it's WoW.

You have no idea what Eve Online is, then.

Fun fact: There are more people playing non-WoW MMORPGs than there are people playing WoW.

Looking more closely i became confused, the whole gameplay seemed to follow F2P motives.

Resource limit to one person check

Extremely low money income from mobs check

Overpriced means of transportation a.k.a horsey check

Blatant and overpriced exlcusive race and convience items check

The questing co-op experience was non-existent, one person would still need to redo the whole quest other player would be phased out.

Glitches on top of glitches especially in dungeons.

Landscapes seemed rather shallow and bleak, (i mean even TES IV oblivion had more interesting landscapes)

All and all the game doesn't deserve it's title, this is plain MMORPG with fancy name in it.

Edited by Morgax

It would be great if the bots were ousted and the dungeons were left to solo or group play and not open as they are now. The game also needs a few more classes, 4 basic choices left me feeling bored of the lack of options.

ESO is a fine game, and being new it isn't as polished, or has as much content as most other games around.

The only problem I had with it, is I didn't find myself wanting to play more. It lacked a hook, for me anyway.