Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Charge Mechanism (Big Gas Cloud/more Damage)

SirAuron

And what do ye mean by maxing?

Filling up every slot with max mods of your choice

Weapons arent ever at their max potential to start melee aside

Like i said earlier

If youre using only half its potential then you cant complain about it not being good enough

A visit to Guru is in order

So, I could fill all 8 slots with 'useless' Rifle mods (Eagle Eye, Magazine Wrap etc.), and it would still be called 'maxing'?

There's no need to be pedantic; you know what I meant.  Also, if those mods are useful to you, then it's still maxing because you are modifying the weapon to your liking as much as possible.

Filling up every slot with max mods of your choice

Weapons arent ever at their max potential to start melee aside

Like i said earlier

If youre using only half its potential then you cant complain about it not being good enough

A visit to Guru is in order

So it's being used at half potential without forma. Does that go for every weapon?

Definitely sounds like you want people to use forma on everything before they have the right to complain, meaning level the weapon to 30 more than twice to give negative feedback.

The reason for the negative feedback is to not have to rely on leveling stuff again to reach it's full potential or rather for it to be good.

So it's being used at half potential without forma. Does that go for every weapon?

Definitely sounds like you want people to use forma on everything before they have the right to complain, meaning level the weapon to 30 more than twice to give negative feedback.

The reason for the negative feedback is to not have to rely on leveling stuff again to reach it's full potential or rather for it to be good.

So people should struggle in endgame content with a half finished weapon and then come here to complain that it sucks?

Not ever weapon

The dread is pretty high up there to start

So are weapons like the Soma and Grinlock and Seer and every melee weapon

You dont have to forma everything before complaining but if you say a weapon is bad when its one of those that need alot of forma then you might want to do that before suggesting buffs

You havnt played with its potential

So people should struggle in endgame content with a half finished weapon and then come here to complain that it sucks?

MK1 braton needs a buff

Edited by Azawarau

Not ever weapon

The dread is pretty high up there to start

So are weapons like the Soma and Grinlock and Seer and every melee weapon - You should talk to others about this.

You dont have to forma everything before complaining but if you say a weapon is bad when its one of those that need a lot of forma then you might want to do that before suggesting buffs

- Sounds like you've lost yo mind...(And no weapon to be made to excel only with a lot of forma. that would be asking too much of everyone, way too much leveling)

You havnt played with its potential

- That;s because it hasn't been buffed yet. That is the only option since no one wants to use forma on this thing a lot to see if it's good or not and there is no way anyone can tell if forma is good enough. Once again, time consuming trial and error baby. And no one wants to go through that to test it or any other weapon. :)

MK1 braton needs a buff

Ya know, you sound pretty senile...

That's what it sounds like what he wants.

Some weapons do well

Theyd be better with forma

Ya know, you sound pretty senile...

Use forma on the weapons you love and youll want to

If you dont like the torid dont forma it

True all that ^

Also, we seem to have similar taste in weapons lol, not saying they are bad cause they are not but the grinlok and the torid could use small utility buffs, grinlok on its critical chance so the somewhat uncommon critted procs (gas/electric) would happen more often, which is when it shines IMO, and the torid the already mentioned bigger aoe. Little things that would bring more uniqueness to them and enjoyability.

True all that ^

Also, we seem to have similar taste in weapons lol, not saying they are bad cause they are not but the grinlok and the torid could use small utility buffs, grinlok on its critical chance so the somewhat uncommon critted procs (gas/electric) would happen more often, which is when it shines IMO, and the torid the already mentioned bigger aoe. Little things that would bring more uniqueness to them and enjoyability.

Waiting for that grinlock Vandal...

Itll surely beat the Latron prime

Well, forma isn't the answer, but my idea is...

Forma helps alot

It still needs love but cautious love

Itll surely beat the love

Itll surely beat the Latron prime

Should be wraith if it were to happen, no?

Anyways, i wouldnt put much hope into clan tech getting special versions because they are, or at least should be considered as such, a special category of guns, one more likely to be level locked, and the expected research lock; It would be redundant to bypass all that and get a better version right off the bat. But that's just me, i would love me some akstilettos prime or sybaris, they would look glorious.

And let's say we get 3 event weapons per year, 4 at best? That'd take a decade lol.

Should be wraith if it were to happen, no?

Anyways, i wouldnt put much hope into clan tech getting special versions because they are, or at least should be considered as such, a special category of guns, one more likely to be level locked, and the expected research lock; It would be redundant to bypass all that and get a better version right off the bat. But that's just me, i would love me some akstilettos prime or sybaris, they would look glorious.

And let's say we get 3 event weapons per year, 4 at best? That'd take a decade lol.

Id hope wed start getting more than we have

Its been dull lately... and some weapons need it

>Torid

Edited by Azawarau

Although how would one know what needs forma and what forma cannot help.

Some is obvious by looking

Like the Amprex

It stunk at first but i knew once it had forma and crossed that 100% crit build without losing all of it damage itd be amazing

Some of them are secret jewels like the Tysis

Or perhaps you have an eye for these things...

I dont know about that but there are some pretty cool tricks behind weapons

Example

Max range max dmg Banshee with Drakgoon (The sniper shotgun that people say stinks)

Use Piercing with the Drakgoon and ramp up the dmg

Cast Sonar and watch waves of enemies just fall dead.

Youre literally guaranteed to hit the weak spot with at least one shot and the damage boost is insane