Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expensive Lab Weapons

yarash2110

Lab and prime weapons should not be balanced, all of the lab weapons should be similar to that infested electricity gun which i forgot the name of, because its difficult to get, but there should be some kind of balance, not too much like on supra, only one thing that is just ridiculously bad like range, reaload, accuracy, there should be something that will make you want to get the weapon not only for mastery, there are a few weapons that nailed this and a few that really didn't, supra is close, accuracy buff is needed but just remember we are talking about one of the most expensive weapons in the game, acrid... Once again super expensive, horrible at damage in general, and the list goes on

My point is what i said earlier, expensive lab weapons should be worthy to their cost, and not balanced just because they are better then a weapon that you can just get on the market, so i guess what imtrying to say is that a lot of lab weapons need a buff...

Spectra needs a buff but the rest are fine.

and acrid? I get it, it was op and got nerfed, but why so badly? Its one of the worst weapons and most expensive weapons in the game, beaides for that i dont see a weapon that desperetly needs a buff, i mainly wrote this thread because i saw people writing about how lab weapons aren't balanced, as well as primes, they are hard as hell to get, they are not supposed to be equel to a normal weapon!

Clan-tech weapons are unique in their own way, and yes, while some of the DO need buffs ( Spectra, Dual Cestra, Embolist, Flux rifle ) they don't need a straight up damage buff. These are the most expensive weapons in the game, so throwing the materials at them should give you something worth your money. Now as balance goes, again, these weapons DO NOT need damage buffs, as I've seen so many times before requested. The Supra could do with an accuracy buff, as even with steady hands it has poor aim.

Point is, these weapons are hard to get, really fun, and should hold up to other weapons. However, not everyone is in a clan, or has access to these, so keep that in mind when suggesting making major changes

(DE, Please, PLEASE buff ammo consumption for Spectra! and dual Cestra!