Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Superstagmomantis -Female

(PSN)Antiparistasis

I found myself daydreaming about future Earth, and the things that may live there.

I have written some and came up with a few concept pieces, one of which I present to you here.

"On the horizon a gargantuan insect miss-creation had reared up through the lush chlorophyll canopy. It was a male Superstagmomantis, and it was calling to mate. The distant clacking echoes of its ferocious pincers announced its readiness to commit itself, pink ivory trees snapping under the insect’s tonnage. A female must have been near." -Succuba Acidium

mLptfLZ.jpg

This female would be 600 feet off the ground at the shoulder.

Cheers to you Tenno,

Antiparistasis

Concept Artist

I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm an outsider artist, 43 years on this planet so far. I had to do a double-take when I first saw Warframe. The art was ascetic, surreal, yet fictional - I liked it.

I got enticed by the ninja hook. And found myself impressed, and most of all, I found myself inspired. I saw originality - now that's a rarity in the internet's ocean of ideas. So I've decided to bite.

I'll use this thread to shotgun idea's from my sketchbook to the screen. These ideas will be utterly random and world-building in nature, and when I can, I will try to lend a hand with people's ideas that are asking for concept art of their own creations.  

Please feel free to comment or interject as you see fit. Inspiration breeds inspiration, don't ya know.

~Cheers to you Tenno.

I cant see the pic (im on a diferent computer that cant use Firefox so Internet Explorer.... damit) but i presume it most look good.

Im working on a new "Neutral Enemy" right here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/204092-new-neutral-enemy-the-wanderer/

So if you like the idea you can help me whit his design.

Welcome to the Warframe family btw :3

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Here is a female Warframe design 'headshot sketch' based on the Superstagmomatis. Body view and weapons will be next.

z5rZECc.jpg

I hope you all can see the images, this is my first time using Imgur eh.

~Looking forward.

Now that im home i can see it and its @(*()$ GOOD! I LUV IT! You should upload them in Deviant art then copy paste them here, thats what i do.