The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-SM-Infinitiminded

Hello everyone

I'm infinitiminded you probably know me as that guy who spams the crap out of the recruiting tab :P sorry about that but i have my reasons :D

I never contributed to any forum for any game so this is really new to me. The game on the other hand is a whole different story. I got my hands on warframe while i was in A school and after that i could not stop. This game is by far one of the most thrilling mmo i have ever played in my life. I played every mission and unlocked almost everything and i still have a blast just going through missions and other things with new people. before i graduated A school and left for 2 years i made a clan and contributed as much as i could to find out a year later that it died.

So i tried making a clan myself. Thinking it was going to be down right impossible, I opened up the recruiting tab and was like whats up noob clan in the house. First guy to join Aether one of the most amazing people i met in the game. I played nearly every warframe and by far valkyr is my favorite frame by far. shes soooo gooood 0,0

well thats all i got for now, Nice to meet you all. Cant wait to see u guys in the field. :D

thx a bunch Gunlaug btw what does master mean in the forums

It's part of a pack, which we could buy last year. We got some exclusive items and higher ranks get to join the design council. The design council is where Nova was made. We came with name and skill suggestions, then we voted for the best. The founder package can't be bought anymore.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot! Welcome!

Edited by Klazik