Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Conclave Improvements & Suggestions And Reports.

Razyne

Ive seen alot of people writing about new gamemodes that could be fun.

Now ill add some good ideas for one pack.

First of all, i would like to say that valkyrs 4th ability is op. Unvurability and dmg ruins whole conclave.

Gamemodes:

Gladiator mode. Only melee weapons allowed. No sentinels, or trigger weapons. (I think it would be alot better with melee 2.0)

Arena mode. Teams would be 1vs1, 2vs2,3vs3, and 5vs5. Players vote wich weapons can be used on every round.

Weekly/monthly rewards for the best players/clans

Sniper mode. Long range weapons allowed, 5vs5 teams on huge map wich contains good spots for cool shots and kills!

Capture the flag. The original capture the flag experiance with tenno powers and weapons!

Also game MAP voting would be cool. Means that players could vote together their next map for the game.

I think those would work in game:)

Also, loadouts could be cool addition to conclaves, since leaving the game isnt nice.

Example, marksman ( iwould use marelok,or akimbo pistols as secondary. Primary, vectis,or lanka.) melee could be zoren for movement.

Thanks for reading and share these if you think these would be cool :)

I liked all your ideas +1

Except the part about Rewards. PvP should not be rewarded. A Leaderboard would be nice tho.

I hope one day DE can find some space in their priorities list and do some well deserved Conclave improvements.

Why not let us all the conclave maps? Please let us utilize all the different conclave maps especially the 0 conclave map.

Thats what i ment with map voting. There is alot of good maps but we cant play on them because they require small value of conclave rating.

I want to bring somethdueling I love this game because we are ninjas with skill. However, on conclave and the dueling room its the same situation every time. People will knock you down with abilities or melee weapons and shoot/whack you to death, there is just no skill in it. I lose every time. The conclaves were said to be a place for honourable battle with fellow tenno. But as sargus ruk said: where is this so called tenno honour.

Lastly I would add something slightly related. The soma is too op in conclaves it took 2 shots with a soma to take me out in rhino with iron skin. Now people say we need these type of weapons for high level enemies, true but shouldn't there be a limitation for the power of these guns during duels. I'm not talking about conclave maps as in 0-100 butt as in dojo dueling rooms. I really hope this gets sorted.

P.s I like the ideas above