Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ [Ps4] Massive Warframe Alliance (Disbanded) ★

(PSN)dukezap1

ScreenShot2014-04-13at111043PM_zps51df6e

= GODZ EMPIR3 = Proudly Presents the 'LOTUS EMPIR3' Alliance

We have been planning and organizing an alliance for over a month. Many clan's have already signed up, but we are just getting started. Anyone who thinks they can take on the Dark Sectors with us, just reply or msg dukezap1 on PSN.

Est amount of Alliance Mems: 800+

Clans Included:

- GODZ EMPIR3      (Shadow tier)                                                                                         

- lotus                       (Moon tier)        -Ranked 10th in the world

- RIPS of the Lotus   (Storm tier)       -Ranked 2nd in the world

- DarkAura Gaming   (Mountain tier)  -Ranked 4th in the world

- Minoriteam             (Storm tier)

- The Selected Few  (Storm tier) 

Ages: 18 - 30

Assets: We have Graphic Designers, People that live beside DE HQ, and other assets

Visit our gaming network FB page for news: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GODZ-Clan/222097414482241?ref=hl

Alliance has been disbanded, we have merged with the Destroy All Monsters, and Vampires Alliance (The 2 Top Moon Clans)

Edited by (PS4)dukezap1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My clan, Miyamoto, would be honored to join this alliance. We are a shadow clan. We just started 2 weeks ago, already have 20 active and skilled players, with all research finishing today.

If you need any more info, don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hopefully working alongside you all.

I am warlord of sexy, we are a very active shadow clan. I too wish to be part of an unstoppable alliance. Please consider us when the time comes. Thanks

My clan, Miyamoto, would be honored to join this alliance. We are a shadow clan. We just started 2 weeks ago, already have 20 active and skilled players, with all research finishing today.

If you need any more info, don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hopefully working alongside you all.

We have merged with Destroy All Monsters/Vampires Alliance (2 top Moon Clans) 

I have asked if they have room for some Shadow/Storm Clans, but we are going through some other things atm. I'll let you know asap