Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Rerum: The Hunt For The Creator

Cazzzz

Rerum 
   Codex: Where do you think they all came from? We had the Orokin technology understood as closely as we could. We know the Orokin came first. Excalibur came after. But who put Excalibur together? Who put the rest of them together? Orokin manuscript cannot go that far back. What we do know is that there was one Orokin design before even Excalibur. Rerum. He was the one who created the "Orokin Backstory". He was the one who made the Tenno as imensly powerful as they are. The remaining questions have been narrowed to only one from his decent. Is he the answer to the Orokin age...?  When he comes out of hiding, will he reveal the true Tenno purpose? Or will he stay in hiding... somewhere in the Orokin Void? Fending for himself, caught in the Tenno war he himself had created...

Stats: 50 health (250 at level 30)
               100 sheild (500 at level 30)
               150 energy cap. (200 at level 30)
               Speed of 1.1
               Armor: 50-65 (To be determined at a later date)

Abilities:  Mimic- Selects the tier 1 ability from a targeted Tenno, and uses that ability. Follows same stats as if the actuall Warframe was using the selected power.        
                      Orokin blast: Using power from his "ancestors", Rerum creates a blast of Orokin power, that does 100 radioactive damage, and 50 blast damage (At unranked). IS affected by power strength. 100 percent proc chance, but only for the radioactivity, OR the blast. 

Summon: Rerum summons corrupted units (similar to enemies found in the void missions) and releases them into the Solar Cell. They fight until the death, or until Rerum is no longer present (extraction)

Reconstruct: Forms together a NEW Warframe, that will fight for the Tenno cause! Will fight until death. Given the same weapons as the caster has. The warframe summoned is 100 percent random, and abilities will be assigned based on which warframe is constructed. Can only cast together one frame at a time, and cannot be re-cast untill the other warframe is killed. Can be revived as a normal teammate, and has animations similar to Stalker( not including the Stalker's abilities), but directs them toward the enemy faction. **Note the Stalker Warframe CAN be the constructed frame, IF the moment the ability is cast the Stalker is present.

Overall: Using Orokin technology, and Tenno construction, Rerum is quite versatile, and quite deadly. His above average shields will keep his below average health in check, and make him a bit more protected than lower leveled shielded frames. 

During event: all stats of Rerum WILL be buffed, because all bosses hold much more strength than a single Tenno.

Event to retrieve Rerum warframe  (Event name: Operation Rerum)---

Orokin secrets reveived: Rerum's return :   (In message from the Lotus the moment U__ (whatever update Rerum possibly is placed in)*** My fellow Tenno comrades. Through our hunting, and scavenging through the Orokin Void, we have managed to find a manuscipt piece from one of our Grineer AND Corpus captives. In an effort to hide their progress, they attempted to send the pieces of writting back into the Void, with the finders of them. While they were doing this we found a single piece, and it read: "I will show my face when the time comes. The Tenno will meet the one in which their existance was born from." We do not know who wrote this message, but it was not of Grineer, Corpus, or even Tenno language. It was of Orokin language, which we only have a small grasp upon. Thats where you will play a role. We are sending masses of Tenno to find, capture, and secure these pieces of manuscript from the Grineer and Corpus units that retreated into the Void. I have sent you 3 different Manuscipt Key Blueprints. The higher Tier key, the more difficult these pieces will be to aquire, but the more you will be able to find per key. The hunt begins. There will be between 3-5 Grineer and Corpus targets in these Void missions, but only one will have the pieces. This is in the hopes that we will kill other targets before, and slow us down enough to let the manuscript holder to escape with the writting. This cannot be allowed so eliminating the piece-holder is a must.  Eliminate this one target, claim the pieces and reach extraction.  We will continue to inform you as we gain intel. Good luck Tenno, and beware. There is an unknown presence now in the Void, so expect anything. Never let your guard down....      -Lotus

After 10 pieces have been retrieved** Tenno, we have uncovered information regarding the sacred Orokin Manuscript you have been aquiring. All of these parts fit into a puzzle this "Orokin Puzzler" has set for us. Your aquisation of 10 of these pieces has revealed that there is a Blueprint to re-assemble these pieces into a letter. The instructions are on the Blueprint that is attached. Collect 50 pieces of writting, fuse in the power of 1 Orokin cell, and the letter will form. Once you have constructed this letter, i will translate the Orokin writting, and we will find the resting place of the Orokin Creator. Be careful. We don't know the strength of this entity. -Lotus

After "Orokin letter" has been built** Tenno, after reading over the writting, the Manuscript has shown that there is an Orokin being that goes by the name "Rerum". Based off of what we know, he is using Warframe technology, and is the one who created the first... Excalibur. Also according to his writing, he wields a Warframe of Orokin tech, that is unique to him. He may, upon defeat, be able to be scavenged off of, allowing us to use the Orokin power he posseses. I do NOT advise going after him, but attached is the Orokin Void Eradication key. Constructing this key will give us access to the resting place of this Rerum figure. Be prepared, as no further information is known about him. The final thing we know is due to the fact he created the "Warframe", he can use your abilities just as well as you might. The abilities you bring, will become your own enemy, so be alert of what power you posess, as Rerum will use it back. In the resting place of Rerum are many of his Corrupted guards, so be also ready for resistance, and possibly face the inevidable fact that some will die before even seeing him. Be alert, strike fast, and strike first.   -Lotus

Eradication mission: In the beginning of the mission, the original objective will be to exterminate 100 corrupted enemies, as described by the lotus to be "his corrupted guards". After the 100 enemies have been slain, the objective to extract will appear. Once all have reached Extarction (or time limit for extraction has hit zero) Rerum will send taunts, and flicker the lights, similar to the Stalker. After three taunts, a cinematic, similar to the bosses, will begin to play. Rerum will appear in a flash of Golden smoke (fitting Orokin gold theme), and will talk to the players. He will say something like: "Havent you ever thought about how you got here in the first place? Has the Lotus sent you to your death?! Ill give you the option to either side with me, or fight against me... make a choice, but make the wrong choice, and it may be your final choice.  (Similar to Extraction on a Defence mission, a two-choice page will pop up. One will be side with Rerum, and one willl be Fight Rerum. Those that choose fight Rerum will (obviously) Engage in battle after the choice page goes down. Those that choose side with Rerum, will have their warframes locked with an Orokin deadbolt, preventing Rerum from using those warframes powers, but also preventing you from using them. After Rerum has been defeated (if he is) he will drop an Orokin Deadbolt unlock Blueprint, resembling the G3 bolt release, and it will free that warframes powers. If he isnt defeated, the BP will come from the Lotus, and will cost a significant amount more to unlock. Rerum is deafeated (first time) once he hits 10 percent or below health. He will drop the MAIN Blueprint for his warframe. The Eradicate key will then be crafted again, used again, except this time, he will begin to craft Warframes as you fight him, and he will make the level significantly more difficult. ( Although this is one of his abilities, he will NOT use it on the first run) IF he is defeated the second time, (Actually killed) he will drop the 3 part Blueprints for the Rerum warframe. The main Blueprint and part Blueprints cannot be sold, but after one has retrieved all 4, the key blueprints, and the maunscript blueprints, will be automatically sold for 50k credits in all. The Lotus will then send the message;

Dear *(username)*,
        Your contributions to Operation Rerum were invaluable! Thanks to your effeorts we now understand how the "warframe" actually came about, and now have unlocked more of the secrets to the Orokin past. To reward you efforts, attached to this message are: 3 Orokin cells, One orokin reactor, One Orokin catalyst, one Forma Blueprint, an affinity booster, and a Twinblade.(one of the weapons Rerum will use against the tenno, along with Paris Prime, and Sicarus Prime) (Basically, two Fang-like swords that are connected. As long as a staff, with grip in middle of the two blades. Thrown on charge attack, but must be MANUALLY retrieved from point of impact with solid object. Has punch through for any destroyable object, such as enemies or containers. When it hits solid object it stops.) , with slot+catalyst included. Please accept these as a token of my, and all Tennos' appriceiation. Keep up the good work, as the Orokin Void still holds many secrets that one day must be found.
      -Lotus

The event, for the completing Tenno, will then be over. All void access will be reverted back to ONLY the original Void keys for this one player. The event, being it is a high(er) level event, will last between 3 weeks, to 2 months.

Any concept art of Rerum would be greatly apprieciated, but remember to incluse the following characteristics:

-Male
-Gold plating/lining, resembling Prime warframes.
-His 3 weapons of choice. (Paris Prime, Kunai Prime *new*, and Twinblade)

This forum post is up, i have this page(s) in my email from days ago, so any form of ripping off this idea, will be PROVEN to be my idea, so any form of stealing my work, HAS been backed up.

Please do not critisize unless you have HELPFUL or LOGICAL feedback. Dont just say "I dont like the idea". Give me a reason why you Like it or you Dislike it. ANY positive feedback is very apprieciated.

Any Developers (Only devs please) can feel free to contact me at my account's email address, or leave your email below. We can discuss any discluded information, or rewards of such i get if i get those. (I, in full honesty, would be more than happy to see my idea put iinto the game out of the other 100+ out there so if i get no reward of sorts i could care less)

Thanks for reading all of this! I did have a previous posting giving only a broad view of Rerum about 2-3 days ago, and yes i am the one who started that forum. I thought i would get people more involved if i expanded dramatically on this design. Thanks again so much for going though! Please limit you feedback to Positive, Helpful, or Logical feedback ONLY! Cannot stress that enough sometimes...

-Cazzzz

Uhh... Why would you post this "Tennos" stats if we cannot build him? Seems a bit redundant and I think it was already confirmed what made the Tenno. It was the military when they put those children on the Zariman and sent it into the void.

Also staff with two blades on each end sounds just like the Orthos... or Orthos Prime. Or arguably Reaper Prime.

Edited by Anunymau5

Uhh... Why would you post this "Tennos" stats if we cannot build him? Seems a bit redundant and I think it was already confirmed what made the Tenno. It was the military when they put those children on the Zariman and sent it into the void.

I actually was just trying to make a little "story" from my own perspective of how it all came about, but i do see how the stats would be unimportant to begin with. Thank you for reading!