Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RM Post Please

TrueSoundWave

I like it, although I doubt the mission should be as complicated as it is. If I were to give my opinion on what could be changed, I'd say either:

a) an Assassination mission where, upon reaching Mirle Kril, the real Grineer walk in. The objective becomes killing him while surrounded by a small army of free Grineer and the Queens' Grineer, all either shooting at you or each other. Once the mission is complete, it shifts to Exterminate as you kill all of them in the area regardless of allegiance.

This would provide a nice twist on the regular old Assassination which is go in, kill a few Crewmen and MOAs or Lancers and Troopers on the way, whack the boss with your sword until he/she dies, extract.

This turns into a running start into enemies that don't hate you, just simply don't want you to be here (thus giving an example of a Tenno's "homicidal nature [doing] the rest.") Then killing a boss amidst a chaotic warzone before finishing the fight with the deaths of everybody around you.

b) an Assassination mission where, upon reaching Mirle Kril, Kela De Thaym walks in and the mission changes - you have to kill both of them who are fighting each other, but neither can kill each other.

Both need the Tenno's help to exploit a weakness in an opponent, which gives them an exposed part to shoot / hit - like Lech Kril's nitrogen pack. Maybe, if possible, only one boss needs to die before the mission counts as success - like if you kill Kela, Mirle does something for you and vice versa (although Kela would probably try and kill you as well.)

This would mean another duo boss battle, but a boss battle where the bosses fight each other. It would also become a test of loyalty - who would you kill first? Is there any option to spare Mirle? Or Kela? What if I kill them in this order or that one?

Just a suggestion, you don't have to take it. I just feel that these ideas are a little less complicated than what you had in mind and should be considered.

I think this might actually be better as an Event that happens on Ceres at some point in the future, similar to The Gradivus Dilemma - you can help Kela, or you can help Mirle.

If more people help Kela, you get a color pack, named King, and two exclusive mods, as well as a sidearm:

Blisterpack - Unique Pistol (4V, 3 ranks).  Allows your sidearm to fire flames in a conal area, similar to the Ignis.

Quake  Unique Warframe (3=, 3 ranks).  Stamp, knocking down all enemies in an area and dealing some damage (10 energy, resistable).

Block -Shotgun sidearm.  Fires blades instead of shells.  Have three bounce ricochet.  Deals primarily slash damage.

IF more people help Mirle, you unlock a color pack, named Renegade, two exclusive mods and a melee weapon:

Savior - Unique Warframe:(10-, no rank).  As long as you are reviving another Tenno, all damage dealt by Tenno and Sentiels is increased by 200%.

Unleash - Unique Weapon (10D, no rank). You use health and energy to fire instead of ammo for double damage.  This weapon's ammo is unlimited.

Fire and Ice  Dual melee weapon (hammer and sword).  Charge, jump and slide attacks cause heavy blast damage.