Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Scions Of The Dragon

Trystram

Greetings Tenno!

Scions of the Dragon is recruiting more Tenno to join our 800+ active members. We have 3 trading posts, 3 obstacle courses, 6 dueling arenas, and all research done including U13 items,  We have two Orokin Labs, and several rails waiting to be deployed.

We use Teamspeak 3 server for voice chat, and we  have a Steam Community Group for out of game clan communications.

We are looking to reinforce our numbers so we can compete in Dark Sectors! We are also a founding member of The Lotus Imperium <alliance>, which is also looking for additional clans for conquering Dark Sectors!  

We welcome all Tenno to our ranks!  

Please feel free to PM in game or on forums for any questions, or an invite!

-Trystram

Warlord of the Scions.

**Edited for player count and U13 content update**

Edited by Trystram

without a doubt the friendliest clan I've seen.  Trystram first picked me up when I had no idea what I was doing after being in a clan that did their own thing and didn't really do much together.  I had questions about things that weren't on the wiki and hard to find on the forums that no one would answer.  Trades were never discounted and it was just a group of people.

Scions has been inclusive at all times.  We tend to be an older crowd which is a good thing.  We have a much more laid back atmosphere of people who aren't interested in bad mouthing people for not being at the top.  We understand helping our members is the best way to be a better clan than the others out there, and we do that in droves.

I got loads of free stuff until I had enough stuff to give away myself.  As I've done multiple free giveaways, most of my clanmates end up giving stuff BACK!  As in literally they won't take something without giving me something, whether its sliding me a few plat that I didn't ask for, or a rare mod I might have been looking for.  It's hard to simply give something away in this clan to people that are just as eager to help YOU out.

Truly the best clan I've been in, and I've been around the block. Oh wait, that makes me sound like a @#&amp;*. Scratch that, I am very selective of the clans I have joined, and this one is by far the best. Great community, always active clan chat. People are always willing to lend a hand, especially to new players. They have a teamspeak for members to hop on and chat, really helps with coordinating teams before going into a run. Also, we are super laid back, none of this "you aren't good enough to run with us attitude". 

Keen to join - active player, been playing a while. Mastery 9.

Morgazmo in game.

Cheers.

Hi Morgazmo,

I've invited you to the clan. If you could introduce yourself in clan chat after you accept that would be great!

Thanks,

Hey, I'm a mastery rank 9 Tenno. I am an active player, basically playing whenever I have free time. I'm just looking for a more relaxed and friendly clan to become a part of, as opposed to my last one. I'd be glad to join yours!   IGN: J_Trofa

Hey, I'm a mastery rank 9 Tenno. I am an active player, basically playing whenever I have free time. I'm just looking for a more relaxed and friendly clan to become a part of, as opposed to my last one. I'd be glad to join yours!   IGN: J_Trofa

Invite Sent! Please introduce yourself in clan chat after you accept!

I would like to join your clan.  I am actually looking to join to play the dark sectors but I ain't gonna leave after. I have played this for sometime and I am just looking for a clan to play the dark sectors with.

IGN: Thing5000

I'd like to join if possible.  I stopped playing for about half a year but I decided to start playing again (forgot how fun this was).  My other friends don't really like this game so I was looking for some people to play with.

IGN: WiiFitTrainer

I would like to join your clan.  I am actually looking to join to play the dark sectors but I ain't gonna leave after. I have played this for sometime and I am just looking for a clan to play the dark sectors with.

IGN: Thing5000

I have invited both of you in game. After accepting please introduce yourselves in clan chat. 

Thanks,

I would love to join this clan.

Played since closed beta, mastery level 6

If you need any other info just reply, thanks!

IGN: Mudcrab

Hi Mudcrab,

I've invited you to the clan.  When you accept, please introduce yourself in clan chat!

Thanks,