Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying To Build A Trap Heavy Vauban... Help?

(PSN)DocOmalley

Question

10 answers to this question

I doubt enemy radar is a better choice than one of the buff auras and you'll probably need another forma, other than that it looks fine. Flow isn't usually that necessary but it might come in handy if you plan on not moving around much.

I don't have an energy siphon just yet. But that is definitely what I was going to put there :) Also, Flow has been helping since I can throw down so many vortexs and such... but I have one open card... Any suggestions what to put there? I was thinking stretch but I dont know if that would work

I don't have an energy siphon just yet. But that is definitely what I was going to put there :) Also, Flow has been helping since I can throw down so many vortexs and such... but I have one open card... Any suggestions what to put there? I was thinking stretch but I dont know if that would work

Stretch is great for bastille, I definitely recommend.

Continuity instead of Intensify, and eventually you'll want Stretch + Narrow Minded in there. Stretch without Narrow Minded only for fighting ranged enemies.

Rank up your abilities, Streamline, and Flow. Run some OD Vaults for Fleeting Expertise/Narrow Minded to have some corrupted build options. 

Eventually for a CC build you'll want something like:

Vauban is master of Infested/Melee CC, and not bad against ranged enemies either.