Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Pls Now Have Personal Leaving Option In Survivals?

derclaw

The thread is being cleaned by an invisible entity.

Expect your comments as well as this one to be deleted shortly.

Letter13 took a peek and then left. I'm pretty sure he'll either lock the thread if it gets out of hand or just leave it as is. Perhaps you should stick to being on topic and not attempt to derail a current issue with the survival system's lack of personal evac option.

Edited by ViLeDeth

Wouldn't that make you a douchebag for trying to hijack a void survival run on someone else's key? Don't play if you can stay the length decided by the group.

I would love DE to give a kick option but I would kick you and people like you asap from the game for wasting my time and the time of the other 2 players.

Easiest thing until they implement some kind of personal evac system is to run your own keys with your own group at a time you want.

Hooooly S#&$!

A PERSONAL ECTRACTION IS WHAT OP IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!

my god that stupidity...

Hooooly S#&$!

A PERSONAL ECTRACTION IS WHAT OP IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!

my god that stupidity...

No really? I read his post and replied to it on page 1, but you didn't contribute to the thread - you're trying to start some flames over what? People not liking the point of view as the leech (you) wanting to evac at 5 min so you can keep rewards and have your host consume their key because you wanted to keep the credit cache and a few mods from your premature run?

People have things they need to do outside the game and sometimes it happens - but don't get mad at US the ones who have the time to play a lengthy survival run just because you can't be compensated for leaving early. We didn't make the game type, DE did - so put your efforts into agreeing with an option instead of personal attacks on a group of people enjoying their run.