Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampire / Life-Drinker Warframe Suggestion

Arthan

I love to have the ability to wither my foes while revitalizing myself in games. I love to indulge in the most forbidden art in nearly every lore; life-stealing, blood magic, or whatever you want to call it. Playing games like Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, where you play a ruthless vampire who is capable of draining his enemy's life and healing his wounds, gives me a true sense of power and puts a wide grin on my face.

Why not add this to Warframe? We have all the elemental Warframes, and even a necromancer (which turned out to be a big disappointment in my eyes). There are infinite reasons as to add this, such as 'it would be a good dps/healer/tank hybrid', or 'it could really enhance one's power in the new melee 2.0 system', or even that 'it's really badass'.

I have some suggestions for abilities that I thought up:

1) Life Steal (duh)

-Vampire steals enemy's health and adds it to his own, potentially killing the target as an added bonus

2) Dark Metamorphosis

-Vampire becomes a projectile of blood that when fired at an enemy, causes the enemy to become transformed into the vampire, and restoring the vampire's health

3) Sacrificial healing

-Vampire targets an enemy (or himself) and steals a portion of their health and uses it to heal his allies

4) Forbidden Pact (possible channeling ability for melee 2.0)

-Vampire mutilates and contorts his body into a fearsome life drinking monster whose (for a short time) attacks steal enemy's life and inflict bleeding damage

5) Pool of Blood

-Vampire transforms himself into a pool of blood, taking reduced damage, and all enemies who step on the pool, take damage

6) Life tap

-Vampire is rooted and long tendrils shoot out from him, connecting to enemies, stealing their life, and then sending out more tendrils to other nearby enemies

7) Possession

-Vampire uses his own health to posses an enemy for a short time

8) Mist Form

-Vampire turns into a cloud of mist, taking no damage for a short time

9) Sadism

-A flurry of tenicles slash around the vampire for a brief period of time, inflicting bleeding damage on enemies

10) Predator Vision

-For a brief period of time, all enemies are visible (even through walls)

These are obviously a few of the thousands of abilities the devs could think up. These abilities could also bring a chance to create awesome un-before seen synergies with weapons, such as one could use the forbidden pact ability with a whip to rapidly gain health I n a time of disparity. Or possibly switching from  a tank with the forbidden pact ability, to a dps with the sadism or life tap ability, than into a healer with the sacrificial healing ability. This warframe could really revolutionize not just warframe, but all traditional mmo roles.

I have one request  though (other than this be put in the game ASAP), but to have a nekros like look, perhaps showing signs of self mutilation (to really give him a mean look), and that both male and female versions be available, for the vampire is often portrayed as both sexes, and the devs have said in the past that alternate gender versions of warframes would be something that they would like to implement.

Thank you for reading this, and if you feel passionate that this should be implemented, rate up, comment, and REPOST (and give me some credit too).

Edited by Arthan

As much as I'd like to indulge in your idea, at least two other threads of precisely the same vampiric idea - one by me as well - already exist before this.

But, onto less slurs upon your thread - I like the abilities and the concept, and yes, this sort of idea should be a possible upcoming Warframe choice.

Edited by Blackout751