Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Redirection Mod For Warframe

Aviv.Lobel

hello every one

so i play this game almost a week and i get over then 500 mod in my invetory but its seems there one mod that incresese the shield cap for warframe name as redirection and i cant find it !

wiki said its common so i wonder if that mod even in the game yet .

100 shield at max lvl is realy nothing , and all the redirection mod i get is for sentinel .

last thing is , if this mod in this game so where is the best and fast way to farm mods , and maybe i will get it

ty

people will always say the same thing: 'farm tolstoj on mercury'. good luck though cause that's what i've been doing back and forth with kiliken-venus defense mission runs since U7 came out and i've still never gotten it. fastest and easiest way some ppl got them was from the Hawk mod pack with platinum, but since the DE's said they were going to change the health/shield system soon anyway i don't see the point in wasting the platinum now.

go with the tolstoj and defense missions if you've got enough faith, otherwise just wait for a fix. Redirection is definately not a 'Common 4' mod.

people will always say the same thing: 'farm tolstoj on mercury'. good luck though cause that's what i've been doing back and forth with kiliken-venus defense mission runs since U7 came out and i've still never gotten it. fastest and easiest way some ppl got them was from the Hawk mod pack with platinum, but since the DE's said they were going to change the health/shield system soon anyway i don't see the point in wasting the platinum now.

go with the tolstoj and defense missions if you've got enough faith, otherwise just wait for a fix. Redirection is definately not a 'Common 4' mod.

Spent 3 hours doing that, nothing, this mod might as well be a greek legend with all this evidence as to its existence. I've farmed for almost 30 hours for it at Tolstog, M Prime, Io, and a Kiliken... Not a damn sign.

Spent 3 hours doing that, nothing, this mod might as well be a greek legend with all this evidence as to its existence. I've farmed for almost 30 hours for it at Tolstog, M Prime, Io, and a Kiliken... Not a damn sign.

after all the ppl bragging about how many they got i was starting to think i was the only one getting screwed. though it sux for us at least i know i'm not the only one that still doesn't have it after trying so hard ~(-.-)~

Actuallyt his is a real "issue", Redirection and Flow (+max energy) are like epic rare mods. I myself have "only" 37 hours in the game and got both (but only one of them, while other "common" mods are raining like hell upon me), but a friend of mine has 60+ hours, neither dropped for him yet.

Got 3 redirections, first at venus> venera dropped from mobs at early waves , few others dnt remember where, and day ago one poped up at xini defense mission after wave five, first time there. No luck for flow mod, did 20 waves even in hardest corpus defense mission on pluto and also 30 waves on venus, tonns of streamline pop up almost after every 5 waves , no flow.

Common mods are relatively harder to get than rares by value and available loot tables. I actually got my redirection mod via the cheapest card packs which have an overwhelming propontency for mods from the common loot pool.

Huh... Thats odd, I have found plenty of those. Not to brag, Ofcourse.

I suppose farming may in some way be the wrong way of doing it? I haven`t really farmed at all, But just played different missions around the solar system and i seem to find plenty of different mods, Including the ones mentioned as "legendary" in this thread, Several times infact.