The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Not Even New Tho

Anatolius

I was going to give a new introduction yesterday because it was my birthday but then I got hooked in with a bunch of gifts and ended up not doing it at all.

I am no one particular important, I havent even broken rank 13 after over a month of gameplay or downed $500+ into it but I just felt like making a new one because the first one I may was IMMATURE.

My username is Anatolius (A-na-toll-e-us is how we pronounce it)

I started around July of last year when I met my friend, Volkovyi. Prior to warframe, I typically played Team Fortress or those little RBG horror games that youtubers would play. I had always had this high affinity for mechs and robots along with monsters and aliens, so warframe seemed like a good game. I stuck around because of the wonderful graphics and the warframe designs were a beauty.

Another reason I stuck around was because, occasionally, when I played first person shooters, I would get a headache from playing thing, possibly motion sickness of some kind, and only after 15-20 minutes of gameplay! The 3rd person view didnt have this effect on me, so I gladly played anything that wasn't going to make me fall over in a sicked state.

I go to college far from my hometown. Pros and Cons aside, I enjoy it as I major in Wildlife Science. I play occasionally, particularly on the weekends or Wednesdays when updates come out or generally when I have free time. I have a particular interest in snakes and amphibians, going out on salamander hunts to bring them back to our lab for sampling.

From time to time I will draw and when I do draw warframe based stuff Ill doddle whatever comes to mind or try and design weapons for the heck of it.

After all those months, Tragixx Volkovyi, and I came together as this kind of tri-leadership and formed Flux Virtus. We made it as a laid back clan because we all know we are busy with our lives so it was meant to be more of a small "family" clan.

so yeah! Just a little "not so interesting" incite to my life.

Edited by Anatolius