Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods That Can Be Forma

onespirit5777

What if there were mods that could only be ranked by experience then to get to the next level they have to be forma. At the same time the weapon had to have a certain amount of formas done to it before the mod could be installed. They could be only for a certain weapon. Take for example I want to build a Grakata and get the status to 100% - I would have to get the mod in a drop or maybe buy with plat, but it would be for Grakata that was forma three times. This would be one serious grind to get this mod installed and ranked up. Lots of fun - Overkill is what a lot of people want to do when they just want to have some fun. For people that think this is too much, don't use mods and go vanilla, use the mk-.

Edited by onespirit5777

Sure would be fun - We balance life outside of games and games are meant to be fun and enjoyable. Making them hard and complicated takes away the fun. I like a challenge, but sometimes I just want to have fun and escape the every day grind of life. One thing i can say for sure is the game is soooo good, they don't need all that bad language and perversion some of the other games have. It's so good it just doesn't need the garbage to succeed. Hats off to the integrity of the DE. Please don't change this great part of the game because there are many youth and parents that look to find a safe thing.

That is possibly the worst idea that has been uttered on this forum so far, that I have seen anyways. This would destroy the game. Forma is relatively hard to come by if you don't spend platinum and don't have void keys to burn, and you can only build one Forma per day in the Foundry. This would turn an already pretty grindy game into an unplayable disaster area.