Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early Recruiting For Alliance!

Implodingbanana

HEY! im the general and second in charge of the small shadow clan called Midnight Lotus and i am here to create an alliance with any clan looking to get a boost in power. I am mainly speaking to the smaller active clans but any clan size is welcome to join as long as you are willing to negotiate and cooperate.

My clan is a shadow clan with about 30 fresh out of the cryopod members but they are growing quickly(our warlord, pandasinja, and i are the only veterans in the clan) we plan on doing some serious competing with bigger clans to show them what we smaller clans are made of so if you want to show them our power then message me on my forums page (thecool1232) and we'll talk about it.

This alliance must be made up of active clans or we'll never be able to go up against the bigger clans so please don't lie about it.

now not everything has to be about the badlands we can hold tournaments, do missions, etc.

i dont know how many clans can be in the alliance so please its nothing personal if you are unable to join.

also if u are interested please help me come up with an alliance name.

Thank you and good luck with your clan.

Are you trying to expand to become a bigass imperium of clans or are you looking to keep things small, private and more...comfy?

What is the most important thing a member can provide?

To answer your first question it will be a combo of fun and competitive because no one like a group who is serious 24/7 so we will try to have fun(this is a game meant for fun)and we will try to compete against the lumbering super sized clans.

As for your second question... U13 is still not fully revealed so we might need things that we currently do not know, but what i do know is that we need active members willing to get resources and credits and donate them to the solar rails and constantly keep them in check. we also need members to not be afraid to confront the leaders and give advise and give ideas to improve ourselves. As for the leading members in our clans I would say that every choice should be brought up to them and talked about.

As time goes by we will change and improve and each clan participating in our alliance can help in that of course.

If you want to hear my ideas on what we would do for fun pm me on the forums.

Nope, but anyone who is against the Lotus (or who just wants to join an alliance) is willing to join the Imperium Populorum Aurum as we seek to undermine and destroy the grip of the Lotus and bring real balance to the system...

way to ruin my thread and btw we support and deny the lotus the midnight part of the name is supposed to mean that we kiss up to her when she's watching but we despise her behind the scenes.

so were a mix of both kind of like a double agent :D but right now i'm not looking for just 1 type of clan i just want an alliance were we can work as tenno not under the lotus but as tenno.