The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Absorb

Metage

Does anyone else feel it might need a premature detonation option?

I don't know how other people think of it, but I feel it should have one because while it's a great ability to blow up a whole group of enemies, it's just that by the time it detonates, your team mates have already killed everything in the room and moved on ahead.

premature detonation

GsC0KLA.jpgç

EDIT: On topic, tell your teammates to shoot your bubble instead of the enemies when you're using Absorb.

Edited by Guest

Absorb - 10secs

Absorb with FE - 4seconds 

4 seconds is perfect enough to build up the damage... if u wanna detonate before 3 seconds... you will only tickle them unless you wanting to ABUSE the castanas allot more quicker.

the main prourpose for the post was to get an option of controlled trigger for this power

Absorb - 10secs

Absorb with FE - 4seconds 

4 seconds is perfect enough to build up the damage... if u wanna detonate before 3 seconds... you will only tickle them unless you wanting to ABUSE the castanas allot more quicker.

that its just a way to avioid the suggestion with an excuse. even if he didnt know the mod, its not what he is asking

also you need to remember that you dont only absorb damage from your enemies but from your allies too and that can scalate vary fast the absorb eficiency.

steping out of the trigger time i think a good add for this ulti would it be to reinforce or at least replenish your shield when it ends, as Leuca said

You're trying to be a primary damage dealer with the lowest-ranged ult in the game?

the ulti indeed has a very low range so when the detonation occurs there will be enemies that wont get caught up and you will still be sorrounded and usually with low defences and low energy.

You want to detonate SOONER, the FE is the best you can get for now.

Sometimes i want to detonate sooner, sometimes I want not to detonate sooner. These two often overlap within missions. Since I can't detach and attach the FE DURING a mission the FE is not having the asked for effect.