The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Filthy Intro.

(PSN)Filthy113

Hello now go away....just joking or am I? Name is Filthy113 real name TJ.

New to warfarme in the sense im not a PC player, been playing warframe on ps4 for months now. Addicted isn't even the word taken over my life sort of sums that up. Favortie warfarme is Nova. The clan I have on ps4 is a great, couldn't ask for a better mix of people. One buddy of mine has a stalker streak of 10-0 now it's out control. Strong believer the stalker will get him one day.

Anyways Warframe is great if you run into me on ps4 just igrone me it's for the best I'm a terrible tenno. *laughs* I'm 29 so give me a break I'm only getting older.

He sounds like me. I have a quite long stalker kill streak and im convinced that one day he'll get me when I got my pants down.

Stay true, and I'd leave you with some filthy music but I don't know if you'd like it.

PS4, that's cute. now that the trolling out of the way, Welcome Tenno. March! Forward, unto war!

sidenote: when will PS4 catchup with PC update wise? I've got a few friends that can only play on console and I'd like to play with them eventually.