Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Ready For U13

Alantar

After seeing the latest Dev Stream I decided I had to completely tear down my personal dojo, down to the first two halls and my reactor floor. With all the resources sitting in my vault until Wednesday I also thought I should invest in some decorations, even creating a challenge for people to attempt.

Floor Plan:

Main Floor

QrATL6O.png

Upper Reactor Hall

0vpp2je.png

Elevator to Reactor Hall
R5bX1zt.jpg

Entrance Hall (1)
M5CKP59.jpg

Entrance Hall (2)

35GS1Ye.jpg

Challenge Hall (1)

uuZDeYG.jpg

Challenge Hall (2)

3TzJ9rl.jpg

I already have plans on how I'm going to implement the observatory, as well as the various labs, dueling rooms, and obstacle course. The new gardens look great and I can't wait to implement them in the dojo, I think this update will finally turn the dojo into a more prominent part of the game.

Who else has started to change their dojo for U13? I'd also like to see how others decorate their clan's or personal space.

I'm the Officer of Architecture for my moon clan, my plans are laid out already and implemented as far as I can for now, I'm simply leaving the current floor with reactors and the other floor with all halls arranged end to end by size with dueling rooms, labs etc along the sides behind, I've built an elevator going to a new virgin floor.

R9uYBDG.png

That's my planned layout, will use gardens instead of halls/cross connectors, one of the elevators goes down to the current hall filled floor, other goes up to a floor with rooms for each sub-section of the clan.

I'll move the usable rooms from the current floor by making duplicates on the new floor and then destroying them on the previous floor, spawn and trading post moved there as well.

Edited by KriLL3

Thankfully our Clan is just starting up. We are currently only a 3 man Ghost Clan but here's out basic floor plan:

The reactor area is further extended with a total of 6 Reactors and we haven't built the Barracks or Dueling Rooms yet.

To be ready for U13 all we really needed to do was add another Cross Intersection to the reactor chain, we're going to use the new Trophy case room to lead into our "Training area" which consists of the Obstacle Course and a line of Dueling rooms.

Due to build times we should have everything shown below (except the Barracks) by next week at this time and still plenty of open nodes that will allow for any other new goodies DE throws our way to be incorporated without need for much re-work as the layout was meant to be extremely "Future-Proof"

i6XQPIj.jpg