Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Concept (Yes, Another One)

LoneStar4

Here is my concept. I hope everyone keeps an open mind. Yes, my drawing skills suck. i dont care what she really looks like but i would like something in similar skills and physical build. so if anyone can do a crazy look then props to you. My drawing is just to have some sort of visualization.

Introducing.....

Aithne

Meaning- "Little Fire" in Celtic

She is a Smaller build, female Warframe. She's more like a teenager caught in the events of the game. Because of her lack of size and physical strength, her abilities are used to level the playing field and compensate for her size against stronger/ bigger opponents.

Peekaboo-

A dodge based movement that makes her slip past enemies. Sort of like a short distance teleportation. Leveling this ability would effect the distance of the teleport. However she wouldnt be able to teleport through walls and objects other than tenno or enemies.

Grand Mace-

Energy based weapon that takes form of a gigantic mace able to crush enemies. Would only Be a vertical attack swinging from top to bottom. Leveling this ability would increase the size of the mace and damage.

Ricochet-

Aithne surrounds herself with energy taking a spherical shape. Once in the sphere, it begins a movement similar to a slash dash and upon striking an object it bounces off inflicting damage and a slight push back upon impact. Leveling this ability increases damage and the number of bounces it can do (once at unranked, twice at level 1, 3 at level 2, and 4 times when the ability is maxed out)

Avatar (my favorite ability of hers and is worthy of being her ultimate):

Aithne surrounds herself with energy and it takes form of a larger, buffed, version of herself, giving her invincibility and a slight speed boost, She becomes strictly melee only using her fists (similar to Valkyr's Berserk) bashing enemies in her way. This ability scales much larger than enemies in size (perhaps double her size or scaling a little taller than an ancient). This ability has a timer along with the energy form having an HP bar. Leveling this ability effects strength, hp, and duration.

PhotoWonder_share_zpsee7c2686.png?t=1396

If someone wants to give a shot and draw up some sketches for her I would love to see it! It would make her more real to me and if this concept just gets disregarded as trash, at least she became more real and i can continue to imagine this dream frame of mine bashing on some Grineer!

Thanks for reading