Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rngoddess Is Merciful

Emprenos

Oh, RNGoddess! I show my sincerest gratitude for the release of the Vauban Systems alert 14 hours ago when it was 12 something in the morning at my region. I ranted off several days ago when the last Vauban Systems alert came out during the Prime Time, please oh RNGoddess, forgive me for being so bold. My Vauban is now building in the Foundry and it amuses me to no end. I shan't befoul the RNGoddess' name from now on. *tears of joy* Orz

The RNG Gods have no gender.  They are simply terrible, terrible beings who feed upon the suffering, tears and frustration of gamers.  Mention their name carefully lest they make the next prime part you want never drop ever.

oh wait.....

you watch...rng is toying with you. when you go to claim your part from the foundry, the game is going to crash erasing any proof that you had it and leave you with nothing

NUOOOOO! Pure evil~~

You guys have no clue whats going on... Kickbot granted you the joy for that drop.

Praise his name!!! And he will listen to your desire!!!

:D

Wait, what? lololol

RNGeebus has been trying to keep me down.

Today, I finally get a T III Exterminate key after wading through millions, MILLIONS OF DEFENSE AND MOBILE DEFENSE KEYS. I decide to run it after looking at the reward list.

All I wanted, was something OTHER than the Sicarus Prime Barrel.

4172b485fdfad5bd982219bb81d136cd.png

There were TONS of other choices. You see, this run was not for my own gain. No sir, this run was to get me platinum to help speed up construction of the new Orokin Lab should I need it for the Katana weapon, and a little more for some other stuff. Formas would be welcomed too!

So you see, ANYTHING besides the Sicarus Prime Barrel would have been fine. And I remember... With hope brimming, fingers crossed, I approach extraction...

"Anything but the Sicarus part... Anything but the Sicarus part... Anything but the Sicarus part.."

And it.... It......They....

*begins sobbing uncontrollably*

RNGeebus has been trying to keep me down.

Today, I finally get a T III Exterminate key after wading through millions, MILLIONS OF DEFENSE AND MOBILE DEFENSE KEYS. I decide to run it after looking at the reward list.

All I wanted, was something OTHER than the Sicarus Prime Barrel.

4172b485fdfad5bd982219bb81d136cd.png

There were TONS of other choices. You see, this run was not for my own gain. No sir, this run was to get me platinum to help speed up construction of the new Orokin Lab should I need it for the Katana weapon, and a little more for some other stuff. Formas would be welcomed too!

So you see, ANYTHING besides the Sicarus Prime Barrel would have been fine. And I remember... With hope brimming, fingers crossed, I approach extraction...

"Anything but the Sicarus part... Anything but the Sicarus part... Anything but the Sicarus part.."

And it.... It......They....

*begins sobbing uncontrollably*

I feel you bro. I've been running numerous T3 Extermination and now I have 17 Boltor Prime Barrels and Sicarus Barrels. Several Frost Prime Systems Blueprint. And still no Rhino Prime Blueprint in sight. Was thinking of farming it to sell it. Alas, that is not so.

Almost as if the Sicarus and Boltor Barrels makes up 90% of the drop chances.

Edited by Emprenos

Atleast you have the choice of running it multiple times.

I'm hard pressed to find any keys other than defense and mobile defense.

....And I also have 8 T2 Survivals. Rest are defense that I just... Don't want qqqqqqq

I've ran Jupiter, Elara numerous times earlier. Now I have 19 T2 Surv, 15+ T2 MD and other T2 keys. 5 T3 Surv and several other T3 keys. Only like 3 T3 Ext. And, NONE. GAVE. ME. WHAT. I. WANTED. Not counting all the numerous public games I joined.