Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ideas

D3monicWrath

Atom

Abilities:

Nuclear Strike( Nuclear particles damage nearby enemies and deplete their shields and weaken armor)

Radiation Blast(Nearby enemies are hurt by radiation for a set duration and stunned)

Ultraviolet(Atom is protected by radioactive armor enemies that attack get hurt by radiation damage)

Disintegrate(Big powerful blast turns nearby enemies into dust)

Description:

Floating atom in its head and chest

Back Story:

Atom is a result of a Tenno war in which he is the product of a Warframe that was exposed to radiation and adapted.

Null

Abilities:

Mimic(copy first ability of any Warframe)

Absorb(For a set duration any damage is converted into health and ammo)

Transform(Nearby enemies are sent to a dimension for a set duration)

Null Void(Nearby enemies are sucked into a mini black hole and some enemies are slowed down; for example bombards, heavier set enemies) 

Description: Has bar codes on him with semi-transparent body.

Back Story:

An attempt in the Void to create a Warframe that can control other Warframes abilities in which was a lost project and never seen again... 

The ideas aren't bad but they do remind me of.. nova and Loki. What about changing the mimic into an joker. Warframe which can use cards. (maybe bad idea but  yeah..) all tough have to say mimic and atom he? Not bad.  I think these two need more thoughts into them. Shame the Egyptian god dog warframe won't be released.. :( 

Lokis' more stealth, if anything nothing like Loki be more like Trinity. Atoms similar like Nova, but Novas skill set are completely different, a lot of these had much thought as I have almost every Warframe and see very few similarities. Lokis abilities are decoy, invisibility, switch teleport, and radical disarm in which have nothing to do with Null or come close. Novas abilities are Null star, Anti matter drop, wormhole, and molecular prime. Null star is anti matter that seeks nearby enemies. Worm hole can transport you. Anti mater drop is a big bubble of anti matter that you can control and explodes on collision. Molecular prime covers enemies in anti matter in which they detonate upon being attacked.  

Well i like the idea of incorperating damage 2.0 and the new element effects into Warframes.

The more you can do with the new elements and dmg types the better.

Maybe an ability that send for example slash dmg back to the enemy that caused it?

Null Void = Vauban's Vortex

Mimic = seems like a dull ability, kinda boring honestly.

Absorb = So we take damage to gain health? Maybe damage taken gives you energy instead of health?

A floating atom in Atom's chest doesn't seem Warframe like. But DE's creative so it may or may not happen

With null void I was thinking a massive mini black hole in which like shadows the ceiling, not like a vortex in which its one point and all enemies are spinning around. With a real black hole everything is sucked in instantly. Absorb is Nyx name but I was thinking Absorb is kind of universal.  Mimic was based off of a demand of a warframe in which people wanted a universal warframe, I think this is the closes it could come as having too many warframe powers could unbalance. I think a disintegrate Mod would be pretty cool