Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Weapon Holders

ZurterTheRenegade

Hello everyone i am new to Warframe forums so i apologize if i have posted in the wrong place,so when i first entered a mission to play the first thing i noticed is that Warframes don't have like sword sheaths or gun holsters so it feels kinda cheap that some weapons stick to your Warframe with no sheaths or holsters.So yea this is just like a suggestion for developers to make this happen,i mean it would look cool if you can customize and choose a different style of sheaths/holsters to your Warframe.I would appreciate some feedback :)

Edited by ZurterTheRenegade

It's spelled Sheath and The upcoming Katana is gonna have one. Also it would take the devs forever to model individual holsters for each gun. Honestly I prefer this system with the magnets on the legs and back to hold the weapons while not in use. 

Oh yeah one other thing, some of the frames actually do have leg holsters (Excal and Ember come to mind.)

Sounds good, but have fun trying to put a Galatine in a sheath on your back lol.

Maybe a magnetic strap on the back so you can easily place it on it and of it. For more detail. The weapon would have a trigger on the handle that you press as you unsheath it. (animation wise that'd be a split-second thing and barely noticeable.)

Maybe a magnetic strap on the back so you can easily place it on it and of it. For more detail. The weapon would have a trigger on the handle that you press as you unsheath it. (animation wise that'd be a split-second thing and barely noticeable.)

Well that is what i was aiming for like more detail to it some of those magnetic straps.