Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Suppose This Is A Nice Way To Introduce Myself.

ZetaplusC2

I would like to begin by showing you all the kind of team play I like to do in Warframe

19HjJtk.png

That is an accurate description of what i do. I supply energy to my team mates at an unnecessary rate.

Warframe is a great game, it can be used as a benchmarking software to see how your computer runs with you and a friend spamming vortex with near infinite energy. I managed to do 37 frames per second with that, anyone up to the challenge?

Alright now for a proper introduction, I dont reckon im too late in this, i mean, when is it too late? I started playing just as Warframe came out of closed beta in update 7, the dark times when we needed to systematically sacrifice animals to please RNG, i watched as many of my friends stopped playing, some of them have "last logged on 182d" when i hover over their names, but im glad i managed to stick to this game, as it has improved tons. especially the reload animations. they used to all be the braton reload animation for primaries and god that was horrible, same with pistols but with the latos animations. and thats really what makes me feel that the game has improved. Ok that may have been more suited for another section but oh well, ill call it part of my introduction. oh and also, i play from New Zealand, down in the oceania server, im the clan general of Flank'n'Shank, ive clocked in something like 1K hours on this game (says steam >.>) and i regularly play nyx, because she's nyx. in other cases i may be found on Orokin derelict defense missions trying to beat the high score that me and a friend (shout out Maxy.) set, which was and still is wave 89 dammit we made it there twice and each time the pod got killed by an electric crawler or a toxic ancient. Oh and i have a habit of getting sidetracked. like how i should be studying for exams right now but am not. ill end it here lol final exams just around the corner.

ENERGY +28300

Ohai, Fellow long time player from New Zealand here, might have seen you around at some point.

I don't PuG much at all nowadays, but stop by council chat at some point and we can chill.

yeman im pretty sure ive been in some matches with you haha.

We have made it to wave 105 and just gave up bc it wasn't challenging any longer it becomes pattern repetitions, plus the rewards don't scale so we only got a tower 2 defense key :/ but keep trying you'll get there.

lol i know what you mean, once i was doing defense right, i just ran warframe in windowed mode after wave 50 or so and watched sum sick animu on the side. ended up still getting wave 89.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...